100 % seller ebay

Found 3rd Aug
This may be a daft question but here goes. I want to find good sellers 100 % preferably on eBay. This may be too broad. Maybe I can narrow it by eg women's fashion for me?! ty
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
You do understand that nothing literally nothing is 100% possible?
I'd be concerned if someone selling something had 100% satisfaction
mattsk19 m ago

You do understand that nothing literally nothing is 100% possible? I'd be …You do understand that nothing literally nothing is 100% possible? I'd be concerned if someone selling something had 100% satisfaction

That's not what the OP's asking - They just want to know how to identify sellers with 100% positive feedback. There are such sellers around, though even the 'best' business sellers are usually a bit under 100%.
I'm not sure there's a way to search for that though.
Edited by: "Spango" 3rd Aug
Spango1 h, 20 m ago

That's not what the OP's asking - They just want to know how to identify …That's not what the OP's asking - They just want to know how to identify sellers with 100% positive feedback. There are such sellers around, though even the 'best' business sellers are usually a bit under 100%.I'm not sure there's a way to search for that though.

It doesn't matter . The premise is unrealistic to begin with
I had someone leave me negative feedback because they purchased a sealed branded cosmetic item and then didn’t like it (nothing to do with me as a seller or anything wrong with the item sold). If someone has less than 100% positive feedback, it doesn’t make them a bad seller, there are just stupid idiots out there who will leave bad feedback unfairl
farmlama49 m ago

I had someone leave me negative feedback because they purchased a sealed …I had someone leave me negative feedback because they purchased a sealed branded cosmetic item and then didn’t like it (nothing to do with me as a seller or anything wrong with the item sold). If someone has less than 100% positive feedback, it doesn’t make them a bad seller, there are just stupid idiots out there who will leave bad feedback unfairl

Yes I understand these matters and sorry to hear that. Can I even search by top sellers?!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions