1000 Free books for NHS workers from Wonderbly

Expert (Beta)5
Posted 20th May
3467996-GbBCb.jpg

How to applyTell us your name and NHS email address, or the NHS email address of the person you’re nominating. (You must have an official NHS address, e.g. @nhs.uk or @nhs.net)We’ll be in touch with a unique promo code by 5 June 2020Use it to redeem against any of our personalised softcover books. We’ll also cover the cost of standard delivery
By applying, you agree to our Ts&Cs (which you can read below). The promotion will end on 31st May 2020 or once we’ve reached 1,000 valid requests for a free book. View our Privacy Policy here.
Terms & Conditions for NHS Promotion• Nominations must be for UK NHS workers only who currently live in the UK
• Proof the nominee works for the NHS must be provided in the form of an official NHS email address
• The book gifted may only be a softcover version
• Standard delivery only
• Promotion will end once 1,000 requests for books have been received or 31st May 2020 date is reached
• All nominations must be submitted by 31st May 2020
• All gifts must be redeemed by 30th June 2020
wonderbly.com/uk/…omo
Community Updates
Competitions

Groups

5 Comments
The link to apply
(docs.google.com/for…orm ) is banned by my trust, and many other NHS trusts as its a google docs link which is seen as a security risk.
123thisisme21/05/2020 11:28

The link to apply …The link to apply (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdRqt_vZsL507hF4HFeWl57uyREb0bzS1ICnigWyKcU2WVIUQ/viewform ) is banned by my trust, and many other NHS trusts as its a google docs link which is seen as a security risk.

I did mine from home.

Ordered previously from the site without any issues.
123thisisme21/05/2020 11:28

The link to apply …The link to apply (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdRqt_vZsL507hF4HFeWl57uyREb0bzS1ICnigWyKcU2WVIUQ/viewform ) is banned by my trust, and many other NHS trusts as its a google docs link which is seen as a security risk.

Just realised do you think if Wonderbly send emails they will be blocked and won't get through.
myusernamehasgone23421/05/2020 11:44

Just realised do you think if Wonderbly send emails they will be blocked …Just realised do you think if Wonderbly send emails they will be blocked and won't get through.

No, its just the website that is banned (google docs). The email may end in your spam though.
123thisisme21/05/2020 11:47

No, its just the website that is banned (google docs). The email may end …No, its just the website that is banned (google docs). The email may end in your spam though.

Thanks for the heads up i’ll keep an eye on the spam folder.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions