Expired

1,000 people a day win Free meal or a £5 meal at Bella Italia via Virgin Red App

LocalFound 20th Feb
1000 people will win a free meal at Bella Italia every day!

What’s this?
Play Meal or Deal every day until Friday 23rd for your chance to win either a free pasta or classic pizza meal at Bella Italia or a voucher that entitles you (and up to five friends) to the same meal for just £5 instead! We’ll be giving away 1000 free meals every day - if you’re not a winner today, try again tomorrow.

How do I play?
1) Find this Meal or Deal tile in the app and tap the ‘Get voucher now’ button below.

2) If your voucher begins with a V, you’ve won a free meal at Bella Italia!

3) If your voucher doesn’t begin with a V, you’ve bagged yourself a deal that gives you (and up to five friends) a pasta or pizza meal at Bella Italia for just £5 each.

4) Screenshot your code! It’ll only be around for 24 hours but don’t worry, you have until the 4th of March to use it!

5) Come back every day until Friday to keep playing.

Don’t forget to tell your friends about Meal to Deal so they can try their luck at winning a free meal too!

Terms and Conditions for Meal or Deal
1. Valid any day except Saturday.
2. Please tell your server which deal when you order – the free meal or the £5 deal.
3. The meal voucher entitles you to any pasta or classic pizza for free.
4. The deal voucher entitles you and up to five friends to any pasta or classic pizza for only £5.
5. Gluten free pizza bases or pasta, or spiralised veg are included in the £5 deal or free meal.
6. Roma pizzas and calzone pizzas are a £2 supplement, Ripiena upgrades are a £3 supplement on top of the free or £5 meal price.
7. Valid from 12 noon any day of the week except Saturdays until 04/03/18.
8. Your code can only be used once and has no cash value.
9. This code cannot be accepted in conjunction with any other offer, set menu or Tesco Clubcard Deal token.
10. This offer is not valid on takeaway/delivery.

Exclusions
1. Not valid at Airports, Center Parcs, Edinburgh Northbridge on any day.
2. Only valid in Bluewater Monday – Thursday, and not valid any day during school holidays.
3. Not valid at Cardiff Old Brewery Quarter on event days at the Principality Stadium.
4. Not valid in Edinburgh Hanover during school holidays or from 4pm Friday 23rd February – 5pm 25th February inclusive.
5. Not valid at London Argyll Street on show days at the London Palladium
6. Not valid between 5-7.30pm at the following restaurants: London Cranbourn Street, London Leicester Square, London Shaftesbury Avenue, London Strand and London Wellington Street.
7. Not valid at Sheffield on event days at the Sheffield Arena

virginred.com
Community Updates
3 Comments
Anybody won one yet?
Yeah just checked and I have got one! I don't usually win anything so why does it have to be for a poxy pizza that my luck changes!!
I won one yesterday
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions