Groups

10,000 microsoft point

a few days ago a guy was sellig 10,000 microsoft point for £20.00 obvisously the thread got removed ...i searched for it but cant find it. anyone know how to find it? and how can some even have 10,000 MP?

thanks

17 Comments

Sounds like a scam to me...

As 10,000 MS Points = £85.00

Original Poster

Tanchi;7503824

Sounds like a scam to me...

well the guy that posted it had loads rep ...... and another person with loads of rep also confirmed it ..... so it couldnt of been that dodgy

Banned

obvisously the thread got removed ...i searched for it but cant find it

ermmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Original Poster

sassie;7503844

obvisously the thread got removed ...i searched for it but cant find … obvisously the thread got removed ...i searched for it but cant find itermmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

i actually ment to say expired :p:p plus i though you could still search for expired threads :whistling::oops:

was it just one code he was selling? only thing I can think of, is that he won it on 1vs100 ??

Sure he wasnt selling 10,000 gamerpoints ?

[QUOTE=gabriel2k7;7503865]i actually ment to say expired :p:p plus i though you could still search for expired threads :whistling::oops:[/QUOTE

but if its expired what would be the point in finding it anyways? Its not like you are allowed to deal via pm is it?:whistling:

Banned

gabriel2k7;7503865

i actually ment to say expired :p:p plus i though you could still search … i actually ment to say expired :p:p plus i though you could still search for expired threads :whistling::oops:

yes expired will show up in the search as long as you aint got exclude expired on, maybe it was removed from the boards rather than just expired

Original Poster

Tanchi;7503906

was it just one code he was selling? only thing I can think of, is that … was it just one code he was selling? only thing I can think of, is that he won it on 1vs100 ??

he said he had a few ... but to be quick

iNSOMANiAC;7503917

Sure he wasnt selling 10,000 gamerpoints ?

nope i read and double checked it was xbox live microsoft point

Original Poster

sassie;7503929

yes expired will show up in the search as long as you aint got exclude … yes expired will show up in the search as long as you aint got exclude expired on, maybe it was removed from the boards rather than just expired

how do i exclude the expire because i never find expired searches :oops::oops:

Banned

gabriel2k7;7503943

how do i exclude the expire because i never find expired searches … how do i exclude the expire because i never find expired searches :oops::oops:

top right hand corner, when not in a thread, show tools/hide tools then make sure it shows exclude expired (that means you have include expired on), it also defaults back to exclude expired if you have searched vouchers forum, something they have been going to sort out since forever

Original Poster

sassie;7503979

top right hand corner, when not in a thread, show tools/hide tools then … top right hand corner, when not in a thread, show tools/hide tools then make sure it shows exclude expired (that means you have include expired on), it also defaults back to exclude expired if you have searched vouchers forum, something they have been going to sort out since forever

thanks you ... reppped +++++++++ :thumbsup::thumbsup:

lol wait for the thread in a few days,

''I've been scammed - help!''

Original Poster

cbryanp;7504054

lol wait for the thread in a few days,''I've been scammed - help!''

funny :p:p:p

If I read correctly, that guy was selling stolen accounts to people on here where you use someone else's credit card linked to their xbox live account to buy the points... It might have been removed because it was illegal?

Original Poster

krazie2004;7504261

If I read correctly, that guy was selling stolen accounts to people on … If I read correctly, that guy was selling stolen accounts to people on here where you use someone else's credit card linked to their xbox live account to buy the points... It might have been removed because it was illegal?

ohh i must of not read that part then :oops::oops:

Banned

krazie2004;7504261

If I read correctly, that guy was selling stolen accounts to people on … If I read correctly, that guy was selling stolen accounts to people on here where you use someone else's credit card linked to their xbox live account to buy the points... It might have been removed because it was illegal?

in that cae it would have deffo been removed from the boards
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Currys Return44
      2. wANT TO BUY A CHEAP SSD11
      3. Swtiching to Galaxy from Iphone-Advice?22
      4. random company selling fifa 18 for £29.9511

See more discussions