Groups

10000 nectar points, save on electricity bills and make £10k with solar panels @ sainsburys

Sainsburys have teamed up with British gas to offer solar panels for sale. See which news link in first post

11 Comments

Its actually £250 as 1000 points equates to £2.50.

actually 1000 points is £5.00

Original Poster

Can I just point out....I didn't write the which article oO

I think it's "shocking" that you don't get 30,000 nectar points on an average £15,000 installation, using the 2 points per pound spent at Sainsburys rule

loll1es

Can I just point out....I didn't write the which article oO

I should hope not....... "...you could be loosing up as much as £10,500"

Very cold. You can get a roof-full of solar panels for FREE from a number of companies. You get the electricity generated, they get the govt. fees. Far more realistic option for most people's finances.

We live in the UK... lol

Hi loll1es, I am moving this to misc as it is more of a news item about what is available from Sainsburys etc rather than an actual deal in itself. Thanks for posting. Please feel free to post the Sainsbury's solar panel deals as and when they are available.

Wasn't there a massive thread about Tesco doing something similar before

Banned

sancho1983

Wasn't there a massive thread about Tesco doing something similar before

hotukdeals.com/mis…415
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…914
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764322
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?32162
      4. Help Me Find Bright Red Exterior Paint PLEASE45

See more discussions