Groups

10,000 posts for Admin!

Excellent work.

Great site run by great people. The members aren't too bad either :thumbsup:

12 Comments

Admin has a voice!!?? :shock:

Nice one Admin! I bet 90% of them posts are telling people the rules! :thumbsup: :giggle:

Congrats!

^ too true.
    Nice job.

Original Poster

http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/2569/testgn5.png

LOL well done admin and well spotted Greg!!

congrats.

wooohoooo.......well done!

lol ok fine I am roped into posting in one of these threads

To be really honest...my post count is skewed. Back when we had the old system in 2005/beginning of 2006 it used to make an auto-post by Admin in the forums when myself or a mod put a deal on the front page. So *cough* they're not realllly all mine

Thanks for the well wishes though guys! It's amazing to see how vibrant this forum has become!!

hey hey, he has a good side, a funny side and a serious side :x , the guy is a genius, but without him we would not be here, so Ladies & Gentlemen please raise your glasses to..... Sir Admin :thumbsup: hip hip.....horray

Crazy1

hey hey, he has a good side, a funny side and a serious side :x , the guy … hey hey, he has a good side, a funny side and a serious side :x , the guy is a genius, but without him we would not be here, so Ladies & Gentlemen please raise your glasses to..... Sir Admin :thumbsup: hip hip.....horray

He may be your Dad mate but he's certainy not mine...but congrats nevertheless for Paul's foresight to ceate this site.

Well done!!

currychops

He may be your Dad mate but he's certainly not mine....

hmmmmm you never could accept it, could you. :giggle: run back and hold mummy's apron strings, otherwise Admin will get ya.....boo :w00t:

Congratulations Admin I wonder how many PMs you've sent :thinking: Probably a few thousand more than any of us lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?2175
      2. Free Sky Sports Day Pass if anyone wants it22
      3. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay918
      4. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?915

See more discussions