100GB storage free with Microsoft Onedrive

LocalFound 25th May 2017
I have just recieved a notification on my Galaxy S7 that I am eligible for 100GB of free storage with Onedrive if I open a relevant Microsoft app such as word. On my phone it comes with MS word, Excel etc.

All you literally need to do is open Onedrive then it says use an app and you click on word and it opens word. Then close word and go back to your Onedrive and the extra 100gb storage is added, taking your personal amount to 105GB storage.

Seems pretty decent to me!
Community Updates
10 Comments
mod
moved over to misc, thanks for posting
Original Poster
ok cheers
doesn't works for me
Great offer, but my question is for how long? There were few similar offers from Dropbox or Box coming with Sony or Samsung phones in the past and both of these were only free for 24 months. After that you could access the stored files, but you could not share/copy/edit them, just download, unless you paid a yearly fee.
This is a common catch for you to get used to it and then pay some sort of a "ransom" to access your files fully.
Original Poster
Its for 2 years, which is great!
bbfb123

Its for 2 years, which is great!

Not really, you stick 80g of stuff on that and in 2 years you have a pain in the **** moving it all somewhere or find yourself paying them.

If it's for photos is Google drive not pretty much unlimited? (Not 100% sure)
Banned
ibblackberry1

Not really, you stick 80g of stuff on that and in 2 years you have a pain … Not really, you stick 80g of stuff on that and in 2 years you have a pain in the **** moving it all somewhere or find yourself paying them.If it's for photos is Google drive not pretty much unlimited? (Not 100% sure)

THEN DONT FLUFFING USE IT!

SWEET JESUS ITS JUST NEVER GOOD ENOUGH FOR SOME.
Trending

doesn't works for me

​it didn't work for me at first...uf you can see the offer showing on your onedrive then remove the app and download it again...it should then work.
Graham1979

THEN DONT FLUFFING USE IT!SWEET JESUS ITS JUST NEVER GOOD ENOUGH FOR SOME.

I don't, I use G Drive which I find pretty good for my needs.

And 'Fluffing', are you 12?

Anyways, try to calm down and enjoy the summer, life is good.
I did some sort of offer with onedrive.. Now the promo has ended it's telling me it's closing my account down if I don't remove everything and just get it down to the "free 10gb" (may be wrong on the free as I can't remember) Or pay up to keep everything there! I wouldn't bother unless you plan to keep paying once the "trial" is up.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants