Could not believe what I was reading here but its true ....see links below

news.bbc.co.uk/1/h…stm

dailystar.co.uk/pos…man

17 Comments

That bbc link is nearly 5 years old!!!

£1 was a lot more back then.........

Shortman has no assests

What about the.

top of the range computer equipment, hi-fis and flat-screen televisions, … top of the range computer equipment, hi-fis and flat-screen televisions, as well as designer clothes

Edit

Why are you posting a 5 year old link?

Banned

Yes Welcome to 2005. what a pointless read that was.

I read it in the paper this sat though Confused.com. Why would the paper in feb 2010 report it?

looooooooooool, how stupid do u need to be to not get it, the 1 quid charge n the link to the daily star is new stufff, the bbc link is the details of the story when it happened

Banned

micoo;7780890

looooooooooool, how stupid do u need to be to not get it, the 1 quid … looooooooooool, how stupid do u need to be to not get it, the 1 quid charge n the link to the daily star is new stufff, the bbc link is the details of the story when it happened

i didnt even bother with the daily star link they always talk such trash.

I assumed both links were the same.

Apology to OP.

rumblefish;7780903

i didnt even bother with the daily star link they always talk such … i didnt even bother with the daily star link they always talk such trash.I assumed both links were the same.Apology to OP.

neither did i :lol: chose the bbc one, saw it was ancient and checked the daily star one

Banned

sancho1983;7780759

That bbc link is nearly 5 years old!!!£1 was a lot more back then.........

robot1000;7780762

What about the. EditWhy are you posting a 5 year old link?

rumblefish;7780817

Yes Welcome to 2005. what a pointless read that was.

[SIZE="7"]QUICK!!! It's just about to leave!!!!11[/SIZE]
    http://lolfed.com/wp-content/epic-fail-failboat.jpg

Original Poster

micoo;7780890

looooooooooool, how stupid do u need to be to not get it, the 1 quid … looooooooooool, how stupid do u need to be to not get it, the 1 quid charge n the link to the daily star is new stufff, the bbc link is the details of the story when it happened

Exactly micoo, thanks for clarifying .....do these other readers not realise court cases take so long to be heard these days :whistling:

Banned

FLANBAY;7780955

Exactly micoo, thanks for clarifying .....do these other readers not … Exactly micoo, thanks for clarifying .....do these other readers not realise court cases take so long to be heard these days :whistling:

did you get scammed by him op? tell the truth :lol:

Banned

lol he posted a dailystar link... what do you expect.

Banned

rumblefish;7780988

lol he posted a dailystar link... what do you expect.

boobies.. i expected boobies :oops:

Original Poster

Fortunately no I did not get scammed by him but if these guys are only going to be fined a £1 then that is hardly a warning to others. He's probably set up a new account now !

Banned

FLANBAY;7781129

Fortunately no I did not get scammed by him but if these guys are only … Fortunately no I did not get scammed by him but if these guys are only going to be fined a £1 then that is hardly a warning to others. He's probably set up a new account now !

I got ripped off by someone on ebay a couple of years ago.

I got in touch with the police and they got me my money back.

I hate thieves :x

Original Poster

DLM;7781144

I got ripped off by someone on ebay a couple of years ago.I got in touch … I got ripped off by someone on ebay a couple of years ago.I got in touch with the police and they got me my money back.I hate thieves :x

Well done :thumbsup: ....btw did you manage to spend you M&S vouchers last week ?

Banned

FLANBAY;7781186

Well done :thumbsup: ....btw did you manage to spend you M&S vouchers … Well done :thumbsup: ....btw did you manage to spend you M&S vouchers last week ?

Sorry I have been watching telly.

I gave 3 away and spent 1 :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3631396
      2. Gold Flamedeer thread (ABSOLUTELY NO HINTING/MENTIONING THE TRADING OF GOLD…35
      3. EE Retention Deal S811
      4. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1331

See more discussions