Groups

103" Panasonic Plasma Display Full HD £43,151.00 delivered + 2.5% quidco!

The 103" Plasma is the largest plasma display available in the world and offers a unique solution for those looking to create a huge impact. The screen allows the display of high resolution, plasma quality images on a massive scale.

Pay over 36 months
    An easy and simple way of spreading the cost of your purchase over 36 months.

After making an initial 10% deposit of £4,315.10, you will then make 36 equal monthly payments of £1,409.74 at 19.9% APR

flattelly.co.uk/sho…tml

23 Comments

the price is too hot for me!

Banned

Thats a billy bargain

Just goes to show the value of projectors :thumbsup:

Just what ive been looking for.
    Ordered 2

in case one breaks.

thanks pizza.

Not a deal, moved to misc.

Any chance I can have it for just one month's payment and not 36?

i'm a bloke who appreciates things like that, but anyone who buys a TV for £43k has some serious issues unless they are on at least £250k a year...

smoking, i think i might buy a spare for the kitchen

Dare I ask how much it was before! What price are they now selling for elsewhere?

seems like a deal to me not often we get a saving of 3 grand on here, found one place where it was £50,000 and they were charging £4500 for the pedestal stand LMFAOROFLPUKED

I have seen this in JL oxford st its on the wall and is huge also i played the xbox on it now that was cool me and my son was there for ages but at this price im voting cold if i could vote cold.

ciazman;1742100

i'm a bloke who appreciates things like that, but anyone who buys a TV … i'm a bloke who appreciates things like that, but anyone who buys a TV for £43k has some serious issues unless they are on at least £250k a year...

No you are wrong, that's even extreme for £250K! It's more than a very big beemer

goodgrr;1742115

No you are wrong, that's even extreme for £250K! It's more than a very … No you are wrong, that's even extreme for £250K! It's more than a very big beemer

Would be pretty prime though....
    but id rather have an amazing car

OK so it's a huge price and out of most people's range but why has the post been removed? If it's hot compared to other people stocking it does it make it any less valid?

The OP doesnt compare it to any other prices.. i dont know what the RRP is, anyone?

goodgrr;1742157

OK so it's a huge price and out of most people's range but why has the … OK so it's a huge price and out of most people's range but why has the post been removed? If it's hot compared to other people stocking it does it make it any less valid?

How can the post have been removed when you are posting in it :?

£50 cheaper from lambda-tek.com/com…660

Edit: scrap that... its the same price when delievered (same company?)

I would rather have starrynightbed.com/ for £10,000; a bed with temperature control, projector, ipod docking, internet and even anti-snore technology

tazxxx;1742248

I would rather have http://www.starrynightbed.com/ for £10,000; a bed with … I would rather have http://www.starrynightbed.com/ for £10,000; a bed with temperature control, projector, ipod docking, internet and even anti-snore technology

Now that is a bed :-D

Bet you still get adverts and endless bloody repeats, tho!

I bought my council house for less than that!

waterloo;1742173

How can the post have been removed when you are posting in it :?

Removed from deals not removed completely (Obviously)!

Dont think its the largest in the world anymore

crave.cnet.com/830…tml

205"!!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Any PS4 News Here29313800
      2. EasyJet flights for summer 2018 (up until 2nd Sept 2018) will be released o…22
      3. Toys R Us may soon be Toys No More - USA possibly filing for Bankruptcy2526
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)59476

See more discussions