Groups

1080P TV HELP !! : )

Hi people,

Looking for some advice on what is the 'best', full hd, preferrably 50" or bigger, LCD or Plasma TV, with a budget of around £1000 or so?

Would the recent Costco deal posted be one of the best around at present (Panasonic TX-P50G10B)?

Any info and trusted reviews will be highly appreciated! : )

Thanks.

8 Comments

just my opinion- i know theres probably going to be pro replies...anyway Im not a pro BUT I would go for a panasonic 1080p plasma -look around theyre doing them with a 5 year warranty ( peace of mind) hope this helps :thumbsup:

Original Poster

products;5866792

just my opinion- i know theres probably going to be pro replies...anyway … just my opinion- i know theres probably going to be pro replies...anyway Im not a pro BUT I would go for a panasonic 1080p plasma -look around theyre doing them with a 5 year warranty ( peace of mind) hope this helps :thumbsup:

Costco one is around the £1000 mark, and comes with 5 year warranty.

Just didn't plan inititally to spend as much on TV, then thought i might, so rather than now have to go and trawl through TV's in this price bracket, hoped people who already have, could pass on findings, lol!

Cheers. :thumbsup:

If you want to save a bit i would advise to go for this one instead. Great deal for a 50"! -

hotukdeals.com/ite…sm/

amr786;5867087

If you want to save a bit i would advise to go for this one instead. … If you want to save a bit i would advise to go for this one instead. Great deal for a 50"! -http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/425510/lg-50ps3000-50-hd-ready-1080p-plasm/

That would be the worst move ever.
    Panasonic picture quality blows that out the water. :thumbsup:

Another Panasonic plasma user here, they are the best for the money

Likewise - Panasonic all the way for me - best TV I've ever had :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Anyone else with any views? :-D

I have a view, unfortuntely it's the same as everyone else, buy a Panasonic!!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Well Done Turkey, Education improvement1444
      2. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1427
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767106
      4. word association Game73744435

See more discussions