10am-3pm - 20% Nike cashback @ Quidco and up to 30% off
Community Updates
Top comments
Quidco.. like playing a slot machine.. very low chance of a payout
12 Comments
Poospoon23/08/2020 10:11

The fact it’s an “exclusive” deal, would mean to me that it’s guaranteed. I’ll be taking a screenshot of the Quidco deal incase.

As they are separate deals on Quidco, one for sale and one for full price, I’m assuming we can use both? The full price one is capped at £20, although that may be £20 per transaction?
Edited by: "KL88" 23rd Aug
max £20
Poospoon23/08/2020 10:11

Agreed. Good if you were going to make a purchase anyway, but I wouldn’t buy just to take advantage of this “offer”.
I've been keeping an eye on a trainer but havent had my size for a long time, I may go for next model up with the extra cashback. Thanks. Unidays code would help if anyone has one please.
I needed some trainers for my son so placed an ordered. Signed up to be a 'member' at Nike so received free delivery and free returns. Cashback is already showing as tracked (the 20% is obviously after tax so not 20% of the total price incase anyone is wondering).
Kandy23/08/2020 10:52

I needed some trainers for my son so placed an ordered. Signed up to be a …I needed some trainers for my son so placed an ordered. Signed up to be a 'member' at Nike so received free delivery and free returns. Cashback is already showing as tracked (the 20% is obviously after tax so not 20% of the total price incase anyone is wondering).

Yeah that’s right, my £99.99 order tracked on Quidco as £16.66
Anyone know if the cashback works alongside a unidays discount?
aMagicalPotato23/08/2020 11:42

Anyone know if the cashback works alongside a unidays discount?

What will stop me earning cashback?

- In an effort to protect the Nike brand, any transactions suspected to be involved with reseller activity will be reviewed by Nike. This could lead to only partial commission/cashback being rewarded

- If you apply an additional discount that reduces your overall purchase price, this may cause your cashback to be declined or reduced. e.g Voucher codes, student discount, staff discount
sohailh198423/08/2020 13:59

What will stop me earning cashback?- In an effort to protect the Nike …What will stop me earning cashback?- In an effort to protect the Nike brand, any transactions suspected to be involved with reseller activity will be reviewed by Nike. This could lead to only partial commission/cashback being rewarded- If you apply an additional discount that reduces your overall purchase price, this may cause your cashback to be declined or reduced. e.g Voucher codes, student discount, staff discount

ahhhhh, used a 10% unidays code. Could've got 20% instead with this but chances of Quidco paying out are low... even if it is a promotional event, retailer will decline and Quidco won't be able to chase as usual
aMagicalPotato23/08/2020 14:06

ahhhhh, used a 10% unidays code. Could've got 20% instead with this but …ahhhhh, used a 10% unidays code. Could've got 20% instead with this but chances of Quidco paying out are low... even if it is a promotional event, retailer will decline and Quidco won't be able to chase as usual

Personally the guaranteed 10% is probably the better option...
sohailh198423/08/2020 14:28

Personally the guaranteed 10% is probably the better option...

Yeah I agree, thanks!
Post a comment
@
    Text