Found 24th Nov 2009
not to up on these things? approx how many pics will it hold please?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
17 Comments

In relation to what Sassie?

Only about 4 pics on an 8MP camera!!

what?

10 Mb aint much but will hold approx 4 10mega pixel photo

Original Poster Banned

Adam2050;6988219

In relation to what Sassie?

internal memory on a camera
jonincov;6988222

Only about 4 pics on an 8MP camera!!

Alfonse;6988225

what?10 Mb aint much but will hold approx 4 10mega pixel photo

oh, ok will need to get a card then :oops:

How many pics can you hold on 10MB worth of storage? It really depends the size of the pictures (detail, format etc) - I'd say a digital camera photo averages about 500k - 1 meg: so about 10 - 20 decent quality photos.

Lower the photo quality and you'll fit more photos on.

Hope that helps.

(Or 4 as people's maths seem to be better than mine, and I'm an extremely slow typer. Responses appearing from nowhere! All directions!)

Original Poster Banned

wonders why they even bother with an internal memory

lol about 3, strong camera.

sassie;6988244

internal memory on a cameraoh, ok will need to get a card then :oops:

Totally depends on the camera, and what settings you have it on.

But would buy a new card to sort.

Original Poster Banned

Adam2050;6988273

Totally depends on the camera, and what settings you have it on.But would … Totally depends on the camera, and what settings you have it on.But would buy a new card to sort.

yeah im gathering that, will sort one, thanks :thumbsup:

Internal memory is usually very fast, quality memory, it's really there as a buffer for shooting on continous mode so that you can manage at least a few shots before the camera starts trying to write to the card and can't do it as quickly as you're taking pictures.

bruffterman;6988311

Internal memory is usually very fast, quality memory, it's really there … Internal memory is usually very fast, quality memory, it's really there as a buffer for shooting on continous mode so that you can manage at least a few shots before the camera starts trying to write to the card and can't do it as quickly as you're taking pictures.

thats easily solved with high speed memory cards costs a bit more but worth it

Original Poster Banned

Alfonse;6988324

thats easily solved with high speed memory cards costs a bit more but … thats easily solved with high speed memory cards costs a bit more but worth it

ermmm without embaressing myself even more, any links to some :oops:

Original Poster Banned

ooops and sd card :oops:

mymemory.co.uk/SDH…s-6 something like that maybe, assuming it's an SD card you need.The SanDIsk Extreme III is probably one of the best but double the price and I seriously dobut you'd need that kind of performance.

Pretty much anything Class 6 will be fine.

Original Poster Banned

bruffterman;6988433

http://www.mymemory.co.uk/SDHC/Integral/Integral-Ultima-Pro-SD-HC-Card---Class-6 something like that maybe, assuming it's an SD card you need.The SanDIsk Extreme III is probably one of the best but double the price and I seriously dobut you'd need that kind of performance.Pretty much anything Class 6 will be fine.

does it really matter about the make, will have a look round later when its quiet here

Original Poster Banned

it says "Internal memory (approx. 10MB), SD/SDHC memory card compatible" but doesnt say if it can only take up to a certain size

Original Poster Banned

dcx_badass;6988639

If it's SDHC it should take them all.

ok thank you, will have a moochy round amazon later
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition52480
    2. Win an all-inclusive holiday to Antigua, including flights!33
    3. Free Soap & Glory Bath Bomb (High Score)11
    4. Win a Blink home security and monitoring system, worth £269.99 @ Netmums11

See more discussions