Groups

11 pay days left until christmas

Oh yes, including christmas day being on a friday so if you get paid paid early its 11 fridays!

Anyone slightly stressing, kids and that lol?

28 Comments

My Birthday is Boxing Day... I hope you're all thinking of what to get me already

Original Poster

baffledsalmon;6541123

My Birthday is Boxing Day... I hope you're all thinking of what to get me … My Birthday is Boxing Day... I hope you're all thinking of what to get me already

Some shopping vouchers? :thinking:

Hehehe sounds good

baffledsalmon;6541123

My Birthday is Boxing Day... I hope you're all thinking of what to get me … My Birthday is Boxing Day... I hope you're all thinking of what to get me already

Surely you have everything.
    A bigger wardrobe?

i get paid monthly :whistling:

dataload;6541748

me too, was 4 weekly but switched to calender month to save them money and cost me more.

I have 3 pays till xmas, but have a free month for rent and council tax cos of theway I get paid.

dataload;6541748

I gat paid monthly too

3 pay days left for me

do people still get paid weekly?

i am four weekly in both my jobs and hubby is weekly

souljacker;6542156

3 pay days left for medo people still get paid weekly?

Royal Mail still get paid weekly, well in Nottm they do.........I dont work for them but my mate does before I get bawled out for the crap service :-D

Im not paid for another 2 weeks and already skint.......damn those beautiful boots I just had to have! :oops:

bitseylango;6542184

Im not paid for another 2 weeks and already skint.......damn those … Im not paid for another 2 weeks and already skint.......damn those beautiful boots I just had to have! :oops:

You let your punters have it on tic??? :w00t:

Syzable;6542194

You let your punters have it on tic??? :w00t:

only the chosen few ;-) by the way your tab is getting a bit much now, expect a visit from my heavies any time soon :whistling:

bitseylango;6542208

only the chosen few ;-) by the way your tab is getting a bit much now, … only the chosen few ;-) by the way your tab is getting a bit much now, expect a visit from my heavies any time soon :whistling:

You said i could pay it off in 50p weekly instalments. :cry:

Only 46 years to go and we'll be all square. :-D

Syzable;6542223

You said i could pay it off in 50p weekly instalments. :cry:Only 46 years … You said i could pay it off in 50p weekly instalments. :cry:Only 46 years to go and we'll be all square. :-D

oh Uncle Sy........;-)

souljacker;6542156

do people still get paid weekly?

I get paid very weakly

Banned

Paying for a wedding and a honey moon get back on the monday before christmas. So not buying any christmas presents this year ha ha ha ha its brilliant.

lumoruk;6542582

Paying for a wedding and a honey moon get back on the monday before … Paying for a wedding and a honey moon get back on the monday before christmas. So not buying any christmas presents this year ha ha ha ha its brilliant.

If she's told you not to get her anything and you do just that....................short marriage man. :lol:

I get paid monthly - I really need to start my Christmas shopping!

Banned

Syzable;6542592

If she's told you not to get her anything and you do just … If she's told you not to get her anything and you do just that....................short marriage man. :lol:

No no no i.ve told her we're not buying any presents. She said we can buy small ones. I HAD to put my foot down and tell her what for.

lumoruk;6542647

No no no i.ve told her we're not buying any presents. She said we can buy … No no no i.ve told her we're not buying any presents. She said we can buy small ones. I HAD to put my foot down and tell her what for.

She will get you something.........you can't win. lol

Banned

Syzable;6542658

She will get you something.........you can't win. lol

Well we are going to the austrian christmas market. I guess we should spend some money there.

lumoruk;6542677

Well we are going to the austrian christmas market. I guess we should … Well we are going to the austrian christmas market. I guess we should spend some money there.

I went years ago............it's fantastic. You'll have a great time.

It makes everything feel real christmassy. :thumbsup:

Banned

Syzable;6542694

It makes everything feel real christmassy. :thumbsup:

I hate christmas. Just reminds me of when my dad left my mum when i was 9 :cry: 26 and it still bothers me what a pussy i am.

lumoruk;6542776

I hate christmas. Just reminds me of when my dad left my mum when i was 9 … I hate christmas. Just reminds me of when my dad left my mum when i was 9 :cry: 26 and it still bothers me what a pussy i am.

:-(

Think of this Xmas as a happy memory...........getting married and spending it with your new wife.

Banned

Syzable;6542790

:-(Think of this Xmas as a happy memory...........getting married and … :-(Think of this Xmas as a happy memory...........getting married and spending it with your new wife.

It better be

You'll soon be like me..........married for almost a decade with 3 kids in tow. :lol:

lumoruk;6542776

I hate christmas. Just reminds me of when my dad left my mum when i was 9 … I hate christmas. Just reminds me of when my dad left my mum when i was 9 :cry: 26 and it still bothers me what a pussy i am.

You should put yourself down for X factor - it would get my vote ;-)

Banned

Syzable;6542941

You'll soon be like me..........married for almost a decade with 3 kids … You'll soon be like me..........married for almost a decade with 3 kids in tow. :lol:

I REALLY can't wait to be a dad, I've never had such a strong urge for ANYTHING in my life than to have kids right now. I grab my nuts sometimes to make sure I'm not a bloody woman :oops:

Captain Hook;6542964

You should put yourself down for X factor - it would get my vote ;-)

Look out for me next year :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Any PS4 News Here29213636
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …125295
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread415714098
      4. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2429

See more discussions