Expired

11 year old

Found 14th Nov 2010
really struggling with what to buy for an 11 year old boy, its a hard age as he is not a teenager but growing out of some toys? has all the computers xbox ps3 ect, any advise would be very much appreciated.

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
18 Comments

my son is 11
he wants dsi, lockable safe, Liverpool kit, wales kit. mobile phone, cube board game

I would suggest a holiday....

Banned

what about kinect for the xbox 360? as its a child friendly thing and also the older people and teens can enjoy it

i would recommend kinect sports as its fun as hell ecspecially with a few friends.

make sure he has the room tho.

(added xbox info in)
Edited by: "HybridTheory" 15th Nov 2010

ipod touch ?

How much you looking to spend? OP doesn't say relation of child to you and above ideas are expensive if its just nephew or something!

Id say Scalextric, try something different.

He can expand the set, buy new cars, it will last him ages.

jadlamracingmodels.com is a good start, i buy a lot from them and they are great.

Katamino - my nine year old loves it

game for one of his game machines.

Original Poster

kelly_o_fanatic

How much you looking to spend? OP doesn't say relation of child to you … How much you looking to spend? OP doesn't say relation of child to you and above ideas are expensive if its just nephew or something!

hi, he is my son so looking to spend quite abit as its xmas, thank you

I'd also say i pod touch

Original Poster

already got an ipod touch, we brought that for his birthday. its a nightmare trying to think of thing, thank you very much for all suggestions

Banned

What does he like?

Banned

How about a Lego set? RC car?

What about season ticket to favourite football club?

Portable dvd player for in the car?

what about an outing to a theme park with a special friend

Iv had the same problem with my stepson, wev got him a netbook as he always wants to be on my lappy and a football table, a hot wheels stunt thing and these spinning things that were half price in tescos were sposed to be 40 but were 20 apparently they are all the rage at school now?!We got him a couple of 360 games, if u dnt have the kinect thats a brill place to start, oh yh n we got him band hero for 70 quid the whole band for xbox 360, the drums,microphone,guitar and game!! oh n for stocking fillers we got ripleys believe it or not book and a couple of 360 games, trainers, jamas, slippers etc!! hope theres some ideas x

oh n we got radio controlled car aswell
Post a comment
@
    Text