11 year old boy birthday party ideas?

Found 23rd Jan 2016
Hi, I'm brainstorming for my sons 11th birthday party .. Do you have any ideas ? Seems a hard one this year as we've either done it before or our ideas seem a bit too young for him and his friends !! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated . Thank you in advance
Community Updates
Ask
29 Comments
Footgolf
goals
Paintball
Oxygen free jumping
Banned
laserquest type stuff
Laser tag
YouDontWantToKnow

laserquest type stuff

Just 4 seconds before me
Bake a cake , make some jelly , get some pop in - then take their phones off them for 4 hours - and let them have fun for 3 or 4 Hours

Used to work fine for me and my mates many years ago X)
Science parties are the rage now apparently. Different types available most consist of experiments and shows etc
Go karting, zorbing, quad biking
Home Hunger Games. Give 'em a plastic fork each and let 'em fight over one vegetarian burger.
Definitely suggest Go-karting. Major fun for an 11 yr old.
Ask him?
rogparki

Bake a cake , make some jelly , get some pop in - then take their phones … Bake a cake , make some jelly , get some pop in - then take their phones off them for 4 hours - and let them have fun for 3 or 4 Hours Used to work fine for me and my mates many years ago X)

Absolutely . Tell em retro is in this year
Bubble football is really good fun!!!
Banned
pottery painting? We've been quite a few times and seen loads of different ages having parties in there
Stringfellows
Banned
clown
gokarting
Skiing
Zorb ball!!
My 11 year old loves bowling and would be very happy with that. go karting can be very expensive but he'd enjoy that too
CSI party. we did this for my daughter a couple years ago. the company running it came to our home and before the party started planted some clues around the house and garden. the party goers were then dressed up as police forensic team and told the story of a crime and had to gather evidence and uncover the identity of the culprit. really different and really fun
Tell him he's to old for a party and would he like the money you would of spent instead failing that ice skating, karting, bowling indoor sky diving indoor climbing walls or laser quest then pizza hut or somewhere afterwards for scram

Edited by: "ding" 24th Jan 2016
I gave my daughter a budget of £150 as she wanted a party at home and told her to budget for food, party bags, theme etc. She had a neon glow party where we painted t-shirts and they played Just Dance on the Xbox.

There are also a couple of cinemas near us who allow you to book the whole screen for your party. One of the cinemas lets you choose from the latest 2 listings and the other cinema lets you bring your own DVD in and has a separate food area.
Original Poster
Fantastic a lot of diff ideas , thank you ... Will look into alot of them and then he can decide . Thanks again
Disco party? Or has that been done before?
Original Poster
samwants2save

Disco party? Or has that been done before?

Yeah we've done a disco before tho I did originally think of a disco as it will be his last bday with his friends at primary school but looks like they will be having a disco type leaving prom so thought against it ... Thank u for answering tho
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions