11 years in prison & $250,000 fine for sending spam

9 replies
Found 12th Jun 2007
Adam Vitale pled guilty yesterday to sending unsolicited email to 1.2 million AOL subscribers, US Attorney for the Southern District of New York Michael J. Garcia said.

rlslog.net/man…am/

WOW thats alot of spam.

p.s you spamers better run :giggle:

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
10 Comments

doesnt work

Original Poster

The link works for me

Would be funny if they decided to make an example of him and send him down for a few months, more likely to just be a fine though.

Money Spinning

Would be funny if they decided to make an example of him and send him … Would be funny if they decided to make an example of him and send him down for a few months, more likely to just be a fine though.

They would be better off having 2 of his oval shaped parts of his anatomy removed.

;-)

Inactive

They would be better off having 2 of his oval shaped parts of his anatomy … They would be better off having 2 of his oval shaped parts of his anatomy removed.;-)

if you remove his eyes then how would he see?...... lol

Well thats a good message to send out, Won't stop the spammers though.

Iom-RF

Well thats a good message to send out, Won't stop the spammers though.

so watch your step young man..or i'll be reporting you..LOL

Should do the same to la redoute! They send sooooooooo much spam!

birdyboyuk

Try this … Try this > http://www.rlslog.net/man-pleads-guilty-for-sending-tons-of-spam/

thanks birdy :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769629
    2. Premium baked beans just 99p for 4 cans from ALDI!1729
    3. Boredom910
    4. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4721608

See more discussions