£113,000,000 Euromillions winner...

26 replies
Found 8th May 2009
One person has won the jackpot tonight. The ticket was bought in Spain! Gutted...Imagine winning that amount of money!!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
24 Comments

dam and to think i thought it was me :giggle:

NOooNoOOo
the winning ticket is in MY HAND!

I had 3 lucky dips this draw,I don't usually play it actually but thought I'd give it a go this week.

Original Poster

I know I always say "It's gona be me this week!" but it never is lol. I got 10 lines for this week and won nothing!

omg the things i could do with that money... I'd buy a special kebab for a start.

if i won, id just stick it in the bank, and live off the 0.1% interest. That'll do me tbh

Artonox;5160826

if i won, id just stick it in the bank, and live off the 0.1% interest. … if i won, id just stick it in the bank, and live off the 0.1% interest. That'll do me tbh

dont be a goon, you gotta spend some!

Banned

si, estoy yo! Me llamo "millionaire"!!!

Jed Maxwell;5160830

dont be a goon, you gotta spend some!

Damn right, special kebab!!!

Mum2Connor&Cerys;5160782

I had 3 lucky dips this draw,I don't usually play it actually but thought … I had 3 lucky dips this draw,I don't usually play it actually but thought I'd give it a go this week.

I know, i'm the same because £89mill is just not worth it is it.
But £113mill, thats a diffirent kettle of elephants:w00t:

hibees;5160881

I know, i'm the same because £89mill is just not worth it is it.But … I know, i'm the same because £89mill is just not worth it is it.But £113mill, thats a diffirent kettle of elephants:w00t:

how many elephants can you fit in a kettle?

hibees;5160881

I know, i'm the same because £89mill is just not worth it is it.But … I know, i'm the same because £89mill is just not worth it is it.But £113mill, thats a diffirent kettle of elephants:w00t:

lol, 1/4 million would do me. I dunno I tend to forget about all these draws there is,and unless its mentioned to me,then I don't usually play.However we got set numbers for Wed & Sat Lotto draw,so we put out at least £2 a wk on this kind of gambling. Most won was about £70 something for 4 numbers.

Jed Maxwell;5160889

how many elephants can you fit in a kettle?

depends how big the kettle is

bit off topic but on the subject of dodgy elephent jokes i will chime in

How many elephants can you fit in a mini? two in the front 2 in the back

How many giraffes can you fit in a min? None there already 4 elephants in there

Sorry but they still crack me up

H_K;5160869

si, estoy yo! Me llamo "millionaire"!!!

ninguna manera - tengo boleto que gana:p

crappo knew i forgot something tonight !!

too busy talking cr*p bout 42" plasmas !!

bug ga

never mind the next ones mine !

I wish !

Banned

i'd probably have a heart attack and die

based on the probabilitys of winning roughly 1 in 76 million i think, you are more likely to win the national lottery roughly 5.5 times

I won a total of 25.80 on two lines - so after a £9 stake I'm £16.80 better off (woohoo!).

good luck to them,,,

longbowassassin;5162992

good luck to them,,,

with £113,000,000 I think you can buy your own luck

that amount of money would just turn your life into crap. it's the simple life thats the best. If you have nothing to strive for, life gets a bit boring!

Artonox;5160826

if i won, id just stick it in the bank, and live off the 0.1% interest. … if i won, id just stick it in the bank, and live off the 0.1% interest. That'll do me tbh

i wouldnt incase the bank crashed

shosie;5163235

i wouldnt incase the bank crashed

true.. banks guarantee £35,000

you would need to find 3228 banks in the uk :P

Ironically... someone in spain will be getting the "you have won some money in the lottery" :w00t:

Congratulations! You're a winner
£8.60EuroMillions ticket number 804039093
This prize has already been paid to your National Lottery Account. Please view your transactions

I had email in today,I never bothered to check,I did put out £4.50 though for 3 lucky dips.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Has the amount of Apple fanboys increased on the site after the redesign?11
    2. Urgent help needed with travel agent56
    3. Submit Mobile Deals from Comparison sites22
    4. NEWBIE Help with a new laptop or PC please?!33

See more discussions