Groups
    EXPIRED

11.35 the last post before this one? What has happened to the misc?

As above... I guess I was right 3 weeks ago....

2.32 am posted

4 Comments

Banned

right about what?

Banned

Better check your Topic Settings are All, Forums = Misc.

Finally check your settings within Show Tools, e.g. make sure you don't have weird settings such as exclude expired and show online deals only.

It's been a belter tonight, you've missed some great moments.

aScottishBloke

Better check your Topic Settings are All, Forums = Misc.Finally check … Better check your Topic Settings are All, Forums = Misc.Finally check your settings within Show Tools, e.g. make sure you don't have weird settings such as exclude expired and show online deals only.It's been a belter tonight, you've missed some great moments.

I must have missed them too and I've been here most of the night!! lol

Banned

aScottishBloke

Better check your Topic Settings are All, Forums = Misc.Finally check … Better check your Topic Settings are All, Forums = Misc.Finally check your settings within Show Tools, e.g. make sure you don't have weird settings such as exclude expired and show online deals only.It's been a belter tonight, you've missed some great moments.

Thats another bug then as MISC was dead for me too. I dont have online only or exclude expired set either

e.g.

http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk173/csiman2/ScreenShot120.jpg
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
      4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions