Groups

£115 for a fake ipod touch!

geeze people are anoying i got just after putting a thread on here asking for a ipod touch and got no luck i put it up on gumtree and this guy emails me

"hi i have a brand new ipod touch 16gb for £115"

i asked if i can collect and he said it was okay so when i got there he was trying to sell me a fake ipod touch looki likey 8gb i said no way and he had a massive go at me sayin i wasted his time and i said i have it on the internet so i have to buy it and he was going to phone the police! i said okay i phone the police right now and he said f*ck off you w*nker i said some stuff and drove off.

gawd people are just soo anoying these days i still cant belive it lol

14 Comments

okay i phone the police right now and he said f*ck off you w*nker i said … okay i phone the police right now and he said f*ck off you w*nker i said some stuff and drove off.

Did you do any hand signs as well? if so which ones?

what a c**t

Whats his email

think about it as you got off lightly...least you didnt accept it online, paid and got it delivered!

strike;4054812

Whats his email

...lol..i see him signing up to a lot of gay relationship sites!!!

its lucky you knew what you was looking at, think some poor sucker might part with money

If it was fake then surely he'd have been nicked for that? Personally I wouldn't meet for anything.

Original Poster

lil_tiger;4054816

think about it as you got off lightly...least you didnt accept it online, … think about it as you got off lightly...least you didnt accept it online, paid and got it delivered!

ya i would be very anoyied i dont even want a stupid ipod lol just getting one for me kiwi girlfriend there lil more expensive there.

strike;4054812

Whats his email

[email protected]

akme;4054801

i woulda beat the cr*p outer him but he was indian and last time i had a fight with a indian he tried to get me on a racial assault at school when he bullied me too much. that was 5years ago but i have a written warning for that and a record :x

let this be a lesson to everyone, even buying form ebay is dodgy.

there's tons of fake iphone mini's (which dont officially exist) and ipods out there.

please be careful

i hate buying stuff like this from other sites like ebay and ads.

once they have your money then you are in trouble.

i hope everyone reads this and is careful in the future. best to buy from a major online shop

gadgetz;4054942

ya i would be very anoyied i dont even want a stupid ipod lol just … ya i would be very anoyied i dont even want a stupid ipod lol just getting one for me kiwi girlfriend there lil more expensive [email protected] woulda beat the cr*p outer him but he was indian and last time i had a fight with a indian he tried to get me on a racial assault at school when he bullied me too much. that was 5years ago but i have a written warning for that and a record :x

**** it shudda beat the sh*t out the fu$ker, stamped on his hands the segt the cheeky get on fire got no time for that sort ooh makes me blood boil

ifti;4056257

let this be a lesson to everyone, even buying form ebay is dodgy. there's … let this be a lesson to everyone, even buying form ebay is dodgy. there's tons of fake iphone mini's (which dont officially exist) and ipods out there.please be carefuli hate buying stuff like this from other sites like ebay and ads.once they have your money then you are in trouble.i hope everyone reads this and is careful in the future. best to buy from a major online shop

Well said ifti. People do need to be careful, there are too many scammers out there, especially on Gumtree!

Original Poster

hi i posted a thread asking for a ipod touch and got laughed at cos i said im looking to spend £75 to £110 that was last week ima just wondering if i can ask again? thanks (must get before valintimes day)

akme;4054801

:w00t:

gadgetz;4081670

hi i posted a thread asking for a ipod touch and got laughed at cos i … hi i posted a thread asking for a ipod touch and got laughed at cos i said im looking to spend £75 to £110 that was last week ima just wondering if i can ask again? thanks (must get before valintimes day)

Looking to spend £75 on a 16GB iPod Touch? Haha.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains1211
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…55
      4. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon44

See more discussions