Groups

11.6" or 12" Netbooks/Notepads/Laptops?

I'm looking to get one of the above, but there's new ones being released nearly everyday!

Its so confusing trying to find the right one, Whats the best spec you can get around or under £250-300

10" ones are a bit small for me, so i'm just looking at something a little bit bigger!

Help will be appreciated!!

Thank you

9 Comments

I have a 10 inch MSI only qualm with it is that its 800x600 so sometimes windows dont fit properly etc so if you're looking for 11.6 or 12 inch id recommend getting something which is at least 1368 x 768

Original Poster

numptyj

I have a 10 inch MSI only qualm with it is that its 800x600 so sometimes … I have a 10 inch MSI only qualm with it is that its 800x600 so sometimes windows dont fit properly etc so if you're looking for 11.6 or 12 inch id recommend getting something which is at least 1368 x 768

I had a samsung nc10 ages ago, but need something small generally.
    is that resolution available in 11'6"/12" netbooks?

yeah I've seen some 11inch ones with that res I think the dell 11z (think thats the model number)

11'6" or 12" Netbooks/Notepads/Laptops?

10" ones are a bit small for me, so i'm just looking at something a … 10" ones are a bit small for me, so i'm just looking at something a little bit bigger!

Blimey! 11ft 6 ins is more than a little bit bigger than 10ins!

Original Poster

I really hate HP had a pavillion a while ago and it broke and their customer service was shocking!

I need something which has a decent battery so i can take it to uni now and again =]

ukmonkey

This with out a … This with out a doubt..http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/good-11-laptop-netbook-279-saveonla/737996/#post9228976

10" ones are a bit small for me, so i'm just looking at something a … 10" ones are a bit small for me, so i'm just looking at something a little bit bigger!

What are you on about! It says 11.6" anyways (_;)
    Edited by: "Boom123" 20th Aug 2010

What are you on about! It says 11.6" anyways (_;)
    [/quote]

Off to Specsavers!

Original Poster

That HP pavillion is getting tempting now..

Anyone actually got one!?

Be careful with these they won't work if you spill water on them
    Edited by: "Arif123" 23rd Aug 2010
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would30119
      2. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927379
      3. Cat Chat77738
      4. Get an annual MOT reminder33

See more discussions