Groups
    EXPIRED

12", 14" and 16" girls bikes cheap

Any suggestions for where to get girls bikes cheap? I need one of each size and have small budget. Needs to be home delivery. I keep missing all the deals that have been about the last few weeks :O(

thanks

13 Comments

where do u live? how old r theY?

Original Poster

north of Inverness and the girls are aged 2, 4 and 5

try Amazon-someone posted a deal with them the other day but i can't find it now. Also Tesco had some offers online.

Hope you find something you like !

dunno if this will be cheap enuf

Original Poster

the only ones that were suitable and at good price are sold out at tescos now :O( i will check amazon the now cheers

Original Poster

£120 is about my limit for 3, can see my having to get secondhand yet.....

Tesco's

Original Poster

nothing left in stock that suitable

we bought ours from halfords, some of there bikes are half price at the minute & they do a xmas club where you can put down a deposit & pay the remainder in instalments. (doesn't give you many weeks to spread the cost but does ensure you have them put aside then try really hard to find the cash. Maybe sell some of your unwanted things on here for example ;-)

Looks like you might have just missed out on the Tesco bargains. I got a 12" boys bike for 24 quid delivered yesterday.

Hopefully they'll be back in stock soon. Use this advice for good deals.

hotukdeals.com/ite…802

See the attached link for Halfords.

They have the following girls bikes:

12" £39.99
    14" £49.99
    16" £59.99

Total = £149.97

However they have an extra 10% off if you reserve online and collect instore and also by spening over £50.00 you will receive a £10.00 voucher effectively bring the total for the three bikes down to £124.97, just a smidgen over your budget. Hope this helps.

halfords.com/web…7C1
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. NUS or Unidays?11
      2. PayPal payment cancellation?44
      3. McGregor vs Mayweather11
      4. Xperia X - No notification light for Texts?22

See more discussions