12 Days Of Beauty Advent Calendar now £30, was £96! Starts 21/11

Posted 20th Nov
12 Days Of Beauty Advent Calendar

Now £30, Was £96

1 x 50 ml Formula absolute ultimate sleep cream
1 x 15 ml Formula absolute day cream SPF 20
1 x 15 ml Formula absolute total lip and eye cream
1 x 100 ml Formula daily cleansing milk for sensitive skin
1 x 50 ml Formula radiant cleanse hyaluronic acid brightening hot cloth cleanser
1 x 15 ml Formula skin solutions charcoal purifying face mask
1 x 10 ml Formula skin solutions hydrating mask
1 x 15 ml Formula restore eye cream
1 x 50 ml Formula radiant cleanse gentle exfoliating polish
1 x 15 ml Formula restore neck and décolleté cream
1 x 50 ml Formula innovate reveal peel
1 x Formula advance muslin cloth
Community Updates

Groups

13 Comments
Showing as £96 for me?
£96 for me too
Starts tomorrow
Lovely - thanks.
Not sure why it was necessary for the mods to remove the link? What brand is this deal for please?
The deal will go live tomorrow and mods will move to the offers/deals page. Without a link to the correct price (which will go live tomorrow) it has to sit in the discussion area.

Formula is the brand.
Edited by: "Savingwizard" 20th Nov
nightshadeUK20/11/2019 20:22

Not sure why it was necessary for the mods to remove the link? What brand …Not sure why it was necessary for the mods to remove the link? What brand is this deal for please?

Seems to be for M&S's own skincare brand Formula. Found the calendar when searching the M&S site.
cakeh20/11/2019 23:45

Seems to be for M&S's own skincare brand Formula. Found the calendar …Seems to be for M&S's own skincare brand Formula. Found the calendar when searching the M&S site.

Awwww thanx hun
nightshadeUK20/11/2019 23:47

Awwww thanx hun

You're welcome! Looks pretty nice, I've tried one of those Formula creams and I liked it. M&S own beauty products seem decent overall! Have you gotten yourself a beauty advent calendar this year btw?
Edited by: "cakeh" 20th Nov
Savingwizard20/11/2019 20:26

The deal will go live tomorrow and mods will move to the offers/deals …The deal will go live tomorrow and mods will move to the offers/deals page. Without a link to the correct price (which will go live tomorrow) it has to sit in the discussion area.Formula is the brand.

Thanx.
It's one rule for them and another for us! They post sainburys (posted 2nd Nov, wasnt available IF at all until the 9th Nov yet stayed in deals) deals not available for another week and its allowed to stay in deals and receive RIDICULOUS heat despite the fact that at that stage NO ONE has managed to get the deal and there is NO actual proof ot exists. One of the reasons I've stopped posting.
Edited by: "nightshadeUK" 21st Nov
cakeh20/11/2019 23:49

You're welcome! Looks pretty nice, I've tried one of those Formula …You're welcome! Looks pretty nice, I've tried one of those Formula creams and I liked it. M&S own beauty products seem decent overall! Have you gotten yourself a beauty advent calendar this year btw?

Might take a mooch downtown Friday and check this out. I havent bought one yet........ lol
nightshadeUK20/11/2019 23:53

Might take a mooch downtown Friday and check this out. I havent bought one …Might take a mooch downtown Friday and check this out. I havent bought one yet........ lol

I'm tempted too.. we're gonna look so beautiful!

39048074-WORyw.jpg
cakeh20/11/2019 23:56

I'm tempted too.. we're gonna look so beautiful! [Image]

Rotfl, I just spat my drink across the room then Thanx for cheering me up
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions