Groups
    EXPIRED

12 Month Cashback deal??

Have not had one in ages..

Contract of a friend runs out at the end of the month???

Can't find them any 100% cashback deals like the one she is on, and others I have taken out in the past..

Do these things normally happen at a certain time of month for targets?

4 Comments

There were a few 12 month deals towards the end of June but they all finished at the end of the month. This would suggest that the deals appear later in the month to meet sales targets so probably worth holding on a week or two.

I think that the deals are becoming less and less attractive. More or less the same phones are being offered now as were offered this time last year. :x

Depends who existing contract is with but I was offered a renewal of a 12 month deal by O2 (Carphone Warehouse) of 600 minutes and 500 texts a month at £40 a month with cashbacks of £160 at Months 4, 8 and 12 with no Ts&Cs on timing etc. If your friend's not bothered about getting a new phone, it might be worth asking existing provider to see what's on offer.

There's one 12 month free deal here:

mobiles2yourdoor.co.uk/12m…asp

Original Poster

Cheers for that, will wait til the end of the month, but will keep looking.

That deal you posted is 12 months over a 18 month contract tho.

Chiptivo;2503049

Cheers for that, will wait til the end of the month, but will keep … Cheers for that, will wait til the end of the month, but will keep looking.That deal you posted is 12 months over a 18 month contract tho.

Just looked at and it is. I'm sure that when I looked this morning it was showing as a 12 month contract. :thinking: But, probably worth waiting till later in the month.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Argos 3 for 2 reserving early44
      2. DashCam Recommendation With Front And Rear Camera Built In22
      3. £1500 55 inch 4K TV56
      4. SCS add ons... are they worth it??48

See more discussions