Groups

12 month xbox live gold - best place to buy

I need to purchase 2 x 12 month Xbox live gold's & wondered if anyone knew the best ace to get it from to try and dave a few quid, thanks in advance

10 Comments

My mate Dave.

on line with digital code....
    xbox store 40
    cd keys is 36
    in store ....
    currys/pc world just under 35
    game 40
    wrong time of year to buy not many offers on being close to Christmas

Original Poster

Pacman786

My mate Dave.

Is your mate dave's cheap
    Edited by: "penandwol" 22nd Dec 2016

Original Poster

maxj77

on line with digital code....xbox store 40 cd keys is 36in store … on line with digital code....xbox store 40 cd keys is 36in store ....currys/pc world just under 35 game 40wrong time of year to buy not many offers on being close to Christmas

I know wish I'd of purchased them when they were on offer

Seems like a MOD deleted the comments (for some unknown reason) but dont buy from xboxdealsuk

n00dles0up

Seems like a MOD deleted the comments (for some unknown reason) but dont … Seems like a MOD deleted the comments (for some unknown reason) but dont buy from xboxdealsuk

I was looking at xboxdealsuk. Are they bad?

Robbiesmummy99

I was looking at xboxdealsuk. Are they bad?

Yes, i did provide a couple of other threads from HUKD highlighting that other users are reporting them as a scam site, best to steer clear. Again, no idea why my comment was deleted. Just search xboxdealsuk in the search bar, you will see 2 other threads.

n00dles0up

Yes, i did provide a couple of other threads from HUKD highlighting that … Yes, i did provide a couple of other threads from HUKD highlighting that other users are reporting them as a scam site, best to steer clear. Again, no idea why my comment was deleted. Just search xboxdealsuk in the search bar, you will see 2 other threads.

Thank you for the heads up think I'll stick with cdkeys or Amazon

Original Poster

n00dles0up

Seems like a MOD deleted the comments (for some unknown reason) but dont … Seems like a MOD deleted the comments (for some unknown reason) but dont buy from xboxdealsuk

I did look on there, input my name & address got to payment page & thought it dont look right so shut it down, thankfully , if it looks too good to be true sometimes it is, thanks x

penandwol

I did look on there, input my name & address got to payment page & … I did look on there, input my name & address got to payment page & thought it dont look right so shut it down, thankfully , if it looks too good to be true sometimes it is, thanks x

Phew. Glad you stopped.

Unfortunately, your options are buy from Game, Amazon, CDKeys or any other reputable retailer at their respective prices. Or check the FS/FT section if any users have one they want to sell for cheaper than any of the mentioned places. Or lastly, wait for a potential boxing day deal.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Show us your Photos 2017. September's Theme - 'Earth, Wind & Fire'32455
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047204
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767535
      4. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941357

See more discussions