12 Months EA Access (Xbox One) ?

15 replies
Found 27th Oct 2016
I'm waiting for a good deal on "12 months EA Access" Anybody know where it's cheapest right now?

If there aren't any good discounts/deals for it at the moment, do you think that somewhere like cdkeys or EA themselves will have a discount/sale any time soon? Thanks as always for any help fellow heatseekers!

15 Comments

The cheapest place is direct through the ea access hub app on your xbox one. Iv searched for cheaper deals for a while but codes never drop lower than the £20 you pay them direct

Original Poster

smwld

The cheapest place is direct through the ea access hub app on your xbox … The cheapest place is direct through the ea access hub app on your xbox one. Iv searched for cheaper deals for a while but codes never drop lower than the £20 you pay them direct

​Thanks for the help, I'm going to just wait it out then until they do an offer finger crossed

As said, it never drops below £20. You'll be waiting forever. It's excellent value just for all the vault games, just get it!

Yer I was looking too but will just pay the £20! Do you know if you could code stack like Xbox live? Cos I'll get 12 months for Xmas as well

Original Poster

DW21

Yer I was looking too but will just pay the £20! Do you know if you could … Yer I was looking too but will just pay the £20! Do you know if you could code stack like Xbox live? Cos I'll get 12 months for Xmas as well

​not sure if you can stack them mate, I'm assuming you can but google it to be sure

Got mine for £12 from a different region via Xbox.com (Hungary I think it was). It's set to auto renew at £12 each year.

Original Poster

ChrisUK

Got mine for £12 from a different region via Xbox.com (Hungary I think it … Got mine for £12 from a different region via Xbox.com (Hungary I think it was). It's set to auto renew at £12 each year.

​Sounds like a plan, but was this using the Revolut method Chris or not?

Original Poster

craigstephens

As said, it never drops below £20. You'll be waiting forever. It's … As said, it never drops below £20. You'll be waiting forever. It's excellent value just for all the vault games, just get it!

​yeah thats all I'm after tbh the vault games, i'm sure I remember cdkeys doing a year for about 14 quid, but maybe it was just a one off, would probably do the method "ChrisUK" mentioned if it works for me and only costs 12 quid a year, that would be great

These got cheap last year as there were lots of consoles (particularly remember console + Fifa 16 + 12 months EA Access) bundled with a 12 months code. These are now bundled with 1 month codes, hence no good 12 month deals.

Mine was £12 through cdkeys last year.
Even at £20 it's worth it.
Mines up next month.

Original Poster

thedvdmonster

Mine was £12 through cdkeys last year. Even at £20 it's worth it. Mines u … Mine was £12 through cdkeys last year. Even at £20 it's worth it. Mines up next month.

​Nice 1 for confirming that cdkeys had it cheaper than EA on xbox, I'm either going to wait for another cdkeys reduction or try to buy it using that method "ChrisUK" mentioned (if I find out how to do it)

'm not willing to pay 20 quid though, Kind of like paying the retail price for a game haha, I always wait for a reduction before I put my hand in my pocket

You can stack them. When it first came out I thought £20 was a promotional price, so I ordered 3 via the console.

JP

You can stack them. When it first came out I thought £20 was a promotional price, so I ordered 3 via the console.

JP

jp297

You can stack them. When it first came out I thought £20 was a … You can stack them. When it first came out I thought £20 was a promotional price, so I ordered 3 via the console.JP

Cool! Thanks.

prynolfc

​Nice 1 for confirming that cdkeys had it cheaper than EA on xbox, I'm e … ​Nice 1 for confirming that cdkeys had it cheaper than EA on xbox, I'm either going to wait for another cdkeys reduction or try to buy it using that method "ChrisUK" mentioned (if I find out how to do it)'m not willing to pay 20 quid though, Kind of like paying the retail price for a game haha, I always wait for a reduction before I put my hand in my pocket

Let me know if you find out mate!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…56
    2. Hope of a cure for asthma58
    3. hotukdeals features in current edition of computer active magazine612
    4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247595

See more discussions