12 months interest free PayPal credit @ music magpie

Found 10th Aug
Got an email from Music Magpie earlier saying they are offering 12 months interest free with PayPal. They don't mention a minimum spend or any stock limitations, ie just on phones or refurbished items. PayPal credit is usually only available on items over £150, so that may also be the case here. Yes Music Magpie is overpriced but this will help spread the cost if you're looking for something but can't afford to pay the full price upfront.
Community Updates
7 Comments
Interested in interest free but not interested in paypal credit.
Thanks for sharing @mickrick - I've moved to misc because it's more of an information post
Cue all the posts about not having it if you can’t afford it
kkthomask2 h, 8 m ago

Interested in interest free but not interested in paypal credit.

Really? I used their 4 months interest free to buy my coffee maker last year and found them spot on. Do you know something I don't?
mickrick16 h, 58 m ago

Really? I used their 4 months interest free to buy my coffee maker last …Really? I used their 4 months interest free to buy my coffee maker last year and found them spot on. Do you know something I don't?

The fees if anything , and I mean anything happens is extraordinary
I had an issue with my purchase, where my standing order didn't recur after the first payment and I was charged interest on the second payment. I rang them and explained what had happened and it was resolved immediately with no further issues. So I can't share your experience unfortunately.
hethekid21 h, 59 m ago

The fees if anything , and I mean anything happens is extraordinary

What fees its 0% for 4 months ? You pay it off and there is no fee and to be honest even if you buy something thats not 0% its a decent rate i believe 14% which is better than most credit cards, ive not had an issue been using it for 12 months now purchased about 10 items with it ranging from £739 downwards and havnt paid a penny interest
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants