Groups

12 months netflix for £6?

just seen this on ebay.... any ideas why its so cheap? also plenty of good feedback

26 Comments

Original Poster

because it is somebody selling access to a hacked netflix account

Original Poster

Deano467

because it is somebody selling access to a hacked netflix account

ah i see! many happy customers

similar to the hacked spotify accounts then i guess
    Edited by: "MarzBarz" 21st Dec 2013

cheers op dont care just bought last 1

Original Poster

lol bet the last 3 were all hukkers

MarzBarz

lol bet the last 3 were all hukkers

covered by paypal anyway :-)

jamstaruk1972

covered by paypal anyway :-)

You won't be 2-3 months down the line when the hacked account gets closed

We got a gift card worth a full year for like £8 last year... it's ran out now so got excited when I saw this lol

Its either

1. Hacked accounts
    2. Trial accounts and they will give you a new login every month and 'let you go after 3 months' no paypal comebacks then.

Original Poster

Dehumanization

We got a gift card worth a full year for like £8 last year... it's ran … We got a gift card worth a full year for like £8 last year... it's ran out now so got excited when I saw this lol

i thought it was a gift card but realised too cheap to be a gift card lol

Back up at £6.99. I'm gonna try it at that price.
    ebay.co.uk/itm…a7b

redcantona

Back up at £6.99. I'm gonna try it at that … Back up at £6.99. I'm gonna try it at that price.http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/12-month-Netflix-account-/221340424827?pt=UK_DVD_Film_TV_OtherFormats_GL&hash=item3388eada7b

shared access ...ewww no thanks

Are the 12 month spotify ones 12 one month trials with different logins each month? I've been using a months code which I bought before Christmas and am loving it.

If the premium subscription was £5 per month I would definitely consider it.

Original Poster

I think so that would be annoying to keep on making playlists on each account

Some are actually official ones, i picked up a 12 months code for £20. added code to my own account, even contacted paypal to check the code had gone on the account ok, they even confirmed everything was ok and wished me happy 12 months of use.

So just keep looking.

Original Poster

£20! Will defo look out for that

MarzBarz

£20! Will defo look out for that

I just bought one of these:

ebay.co.uk/itm…649

It's £24 but it's still 1/3 of the price I've been paying for over a year now. Pay for itself in 4 months.
    Got the code very quickly and it activated fine.

theworkingdead

I just bought one of … I just bought one of these:http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/251419880916?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649It's £24 but it's still 1/3 of the price I've been paying for over a year now. Pay for itself in 4 months.Got the code very quickly and it activated fine.

Is it legit? Tempted to get one

sancho1983

Are the 12 month spotify ones 12 one month trials with different logins … Are the 12 month spotify ones 12 one month trials with different logins each month? I've been using a months code which I bought before Christmas and am loving it.If the premium subscription was £5 per month I would definitely consider it.

If you are a student (college/uni) or know any you can get it for £4.99/month via Unidays - myunidays.com/per…ify

Being a mature student has its perks

J_B

If you are a student (college/uni) or know any you can get it for … If you are a student (college/uni) or know any you can get it for £4.99/month via Unidays - https://www.myunidays.com/perks/view/spotify Being a mature student has its perks

I teach in a college and have an ac.uk email address, does that count?

theworkingdead

I just bought one of … I just bought one of these:http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/251419880916?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649It's £24 but it's still 1/3 of the price I've been paying for over a year now. Pay for itself in 4 months.Got the code very quickly and it activated fine.

Seller accepted a low offer! We shall see if it's legit!

It appears it does.

Thanks for that. I'll check it out

anyone know of another netflix promo 12 voucher seller ad the link posted the listing has ended.

thanks.

sofia_the_last

Seller accepted a low offer! We shall see if it's legit!

Was tempted put best offer in too but it said 2 sold in last hour, then one sold before my eyes taking it down to 3 available.
    Seen as there were no other seemingly genuine listings I just bit the bullet.

What did you get it for in the end?

Everything went through fine for me, credited 70 odd pound to my account (equivalent of 1 years sub).

EN1GMA

anyone know of another netflix promo 12 voucher seller ad the link posted … anyone know of another netflix promo 12 voucher seller ad the link posted the listing has ended. thanks.

£24.99

£29.99 with Best offer available

theworkingdead

£24.99£29.99 with Best offer available

many thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HDUK home for Star Trek: Discovery812
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17876395
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would31126
      4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2542

See more discussions