12 months PSN pass

Posted 2nd Apr
Anyone know of any cheap or the cheapest 12 month UK PSN pass & where to purchase it?
Thanks in advance
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

12 Comments
Usually cdkeys.com has the best pricing
ShopTo at the moment I think
Diggsy02/04/2020 20:11

Usually cdkeys.com has the best pricing

Not at the moment. Shop to at £39.99 is the cheapest I can find ATM!! Anyone else better that please?
vicky250902/04/2020 20:25

Not at the moment. Shop to at £39.99 is the cheapest I can find ATM!! …Not at the moment. Shop to at £39.99 is the cheapest I can find ATM!! Anyone else better that please?

Ah, ok sorry about that. It’s not like them to be more expensive.
Asia psn store
vicky250902/04/2020 22:22

Not UK though!

Works with UK account, been doing this for last 2 years.
Been paying £16/yr and banked for the next 2 years.
rimalpatel00702/04/2020 23:04

Works with UK account, been doing this for last 2 years. Been paying …Works with UK account, been doing this for last 2 years. Been paying £16/yr and banked for the next 2 years.

Yeah but it’s not as good apparently! Am not sure if the people saying that is because of the monthly are different. Maybe you can expand and what would I need to do?
Thanks in advance
vicky250903/04/2020 01:43

Yeah but it’s not as good apparently! Am not sure if the people saying t …Yeah but it’s not as good apparently! Am not sure if the people saying that is because of the monthly are different. Maybe you can expand and what would I need to do?Thanks in advance

Monthlys are the same, no difference.
I still play my mates on FIFA using my UK account.

There is a post here that takes you the process, however ASIA store have up'd their prices to £27.44~

@joeydeacon you have the link and any ideas which card are supported?
vicky250903/04/2020 01:43

Yeah but it’s not as good apparently! Am not sure if the people saying t …Yeah but it’s not as good apparently! Am not sure if the people saying that is because of the monthly are different. Maybe you can expand and what would I need to do?Thanks in advance

There is no difference in the service as @rimalpatel007 says, there used to be a time where the free games differed but that’s doesn’t happen anymore - in fact, Monster Hunter World is currently an additional free game with the Asia sub.

I like many other people on here stacked several years worth when it was £13 for 12 or 15 months but the price has since doubled, you can buy 12 month Indonesian cards from Seagm or Offgamers but just to point out you can get 12 months US PS+ for £27 currently also from CDKeys
rimalpatel00703/04/2020 11:37

Monthlys are the same, no difference.I still play my mates on FIFA using …Monthlys are the same, no difference.I still play my mates on FIFA using my UK account.There is a post here that takes you the process, however ASIA store have up'd their prices to £27.44~@joeydeacon you have the link and any ideas which card are supported?

Any link to the guide please @rimalpatel007 ??
So to summarise, we in the UK get fleeced!!
And thanks all for your responses
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions