Groups

12" Records dilema

Hello. Need a bit of advice. Got a load of 12" Records, mixture of stuff really, sold my decks so now time to sell the tunes. Have sold a few on ebay but wondered if anyone on here would be interested in them?
    Varied stuff really, ranges from Mark Ronsons version album to Justice's Album with loads of other stuff too. Anyway any budding DJs fancy me making a list for sale?

Thanks

8 Comments

how many you got and what era we talking?

Sure, write down the list and how much you're looking for :thumbsup:

Who's Mark Ronson and who's Justice?

Original Poster

kungfu;2665471

how many you got and what era we talking?

got loads, 1970s to the 2008. Most of the collection is dance from 1997-2008 and various albums from 1970s upwards.

Original Poster

rehydrated;2665490

Sure, write down the list and how much you're looking for :thumbsup:

Ok i'll start a new listing in the for sale forums. It might take a while to list them all so I will do them in sections.

Original Poster

Jumpingphil;2665496

Who's Mark Ronson and who's Justice?

Got some Brothers Johnson,Sister Sledge, Drifters etc if thats more your era?!

wonkey;2665593

Got some Brothers Johnson,Sister Sledge, Drifters etc if thats more your … Got some Brothers Johnson,Sister Sledge, Drifters etc if thats more your era?!

Ah haaaa. I've heard of Sister Sledge and the Drifters.

:thumbsup:

If you've got any of the older Manics or Oasis releases, I'd be interested.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Find out how good your GP surgery is22
      2. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6541246
      3. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917259
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846169

See more discussions