Groups

12-year old Dutch girl, unaware of being pregnant, gives birth during field trip

Banned
    ''The girl, from Groningen, 183km north-east of Amsterdam, complained of stomach pains on March 22, during a day out with classmates.

Teachers realised the girl was in labour and called an ambulance.''

18 Comments

Original Poster Banned

sounds like its the dad to, sick

surely they will know who the daddy is,i though a friend of mine was having one early at 17,bloody hell

DangerGod

sounds like its the dad to, sick

there are some real sick people in this world and how dumb can you be to not notice the girl getting bigger.

Original Poster Banned

''Article 244 of the Penal Code, sex with a minor under 12, is punishable''

did i read that correct?

"Family members said that the schoolgirl's father previously sexually abused another older daughter and served two years in jail for the sex crime, according to the Dutch newspaper De Telegraaf.

The girl was living with her father and brother after he won custody following a divorce from their mother, who was originally from Suriname, a former Dutch colony in South America."

WTF and I thought our system was bad, Nail the barsteward up by his balls.

that poor gil must be so confused x

Banned

Broken Britain innit.

Original Poster Banned

laceyjm

that poor gil must be so confused x

how is the child going to feel. i feel for them both.

Banned

Someone at my school was 12 had a baby by the time she was 17 she had 3 kids and still wanted more. However she was the definition of dirty filthy chavvy scum...

Banned

The work of NumptyJ no doubt!

wow that story is so horrible.....feel for the poor girl... what horrors lie behind some closed doors

riteondeals

Someone at my school was 12 had a baby by the time she was 17 she had 3 … Someone at my school was 12 had a baby by the time she was 17 she had 3 kids and still wanted more. However she was the definition of dirty filthy chavvy scum...

oh my goodness...u would have thought she learn her lesson!!

should have got the dad CRB checked

FilthAndFurry

Broken Britain innit.

Person looking after her can't have been CRB checked!!

Edit : SNAP mb

Banned

magicbeans

should have got the dad CRB checked

I'm the girl will be along in your pregnancy thread soon! X)

guv

I'm the girl will be along in your pregnancy thread soon! X)

haha......can u imagine how she must feel..... gonna need some serious therapy to get over that....but more to the point...u will never forget .... yikes...and whats the deal with the little baby...poor thing.

Banned

magicbeans

wow that story is so horrible.....feel for the poor girl... what horrors … wow that story is so horrible.....feel for the poor girl... what horrors lie behind some closed doorsoh my goodness...u would have thought she learn her lesson!!

Chav though dey thnk der ard' init bruvvaaaaaa.... brup brup!!

lolz
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Jury service1620
      2. New a camera to keep track of my Demintina Mother67
      3. What laptop to choose?11
      4. cheapest way to Get from BRIDLINGTON TO ACCRINGTON ??33

See more discussions