£120 smartphone wanted !

Edited by:"banton1"Found 8th Oct 2017
Hi guys and gals, I'm back in the arena to buy a smartphone again. The catches are as follows but I am not bothered by brand name :

Good reviews
Fast octa core processor 2.Ghz minimum
3GB RAM 32GB storage
5.5-6.5" screen
Worthy camera. 16MP+ RAW ability and fast moving shot taking
Hefty 4,000mAh+ battery

UK seller is a must for any possible returns or issues. May consider European ?! Not China etc due to import fees and returns nightmares.

Recently bought a Cubot Max (£120) for a friend and that turns out to be a brilliant phone but I am hoping for something better. I of course hope this debate may help someone else too.

By good reviews I don't mind if a phone has had a few bad eggs and am not essentially bothered about poor shipping, bad sellers as that may be avoidable by purchasing elsewhere.

I am hoping to be taking some fast moving images so need a good stable fast click great snap camera.

I did order a Asus Zenphone Zoom because the price was so low but it turned out a UK site ships from China, which I didn't mind but returns go there too so I cancelled the deal and got a timely refund.

Thanks in advance.

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
2 Comments

To be honest, that's quite a lot to ask for £120, especially if you don't want to get it from China. The only thing I can see that comes close is the Lenovo P2 for £156.90 at alza.co.uk . Don't know much about the company but it's Czech so fits your European criteria and returns seem to be in the UK.

Original Poster

phishwak9th Oct

To be honest, that's quite a lot to ask for £120, especially if you don't …To be honest, that's quite a lot to ask for £120, especially if you don't want to get it from China. The only thing I can see that comes close is the Lenovo P2 for £156.90 at www.alza.co.uk . Don't know much about the company but it's Czech so fits your European criteria and returns seem to be in the UK.

No thanks, nowhere near a goal for me. I have had elephone p8000 that was better to be fair.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants