Expired

1200 bids-anyone here make an offer??

Found 6th Feb 2010
link in first post-is this item covered by distance selling regulations?

what if you open a paypal dispute?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
12 Comments

This isn't really a new thing. It's happened a number of times before. I seem to remember that the first girl who did it in this country was paid £8,000 or thereabouts.

bet she put out then gave a second chance offer to the other 1199 others

i made a winning offer...

Original Poster

numptyj;7770511

i made a winning offer...

have you left her feedback?:whistling:

I can see why she's still a virgin look at the size of her nose/cheeks.

AshleyRFC;7771284

I can see why she's still a virgin look at the size of her nose/cheeks.

but think of the size of her........................................................:oops:.......................................................purse after you hand over the cash plenty to get a face lift:-D

Don't worry about the seller....... Who is that dirty*** buyer!!!......:-D....... and No, its not me......:whistling:

dcx_badass;7771306

Be fantastic if that picture was of her then wouldn't it?

Well either way she was too.

Banned

just because someone bid on her doesnt make the bidder dirty.
just cos she's selling her virginity doesnt make her bad.

in fact shes smarter than the average british under 25 because it is common fact that british girls probably lose their virginity in a drunken encounter and most likely get preggers and live in a council estate WITHOUT a cash payment of £40,000

the bidder is lucky to be the first to pop the cherry. better than having to pay child services his entire life. (could be a her with a 24" strap on!)

and shes alot better than most of the (so called) desperate women on this site too! she got brains! learn from her!

^^^^ ooh my...:w00t:

kapows;7771607

just because someone bid on her doesnt make the bidder dirty.just cos … just because someone bid on her doesnt make the bidder dirty.just cos she's selling her virginity doesnt make her bad.in fact shes smarter than the average british under 25 because it is common fact that british girls probably lose their virginity in a drunken encounter and most likely get preggers and live in a council estate WITHOUT a cash payment of £40,000the bidder is lucky to be the first to pop the cherry. better than having to pay child services his entire life. (could be a her with a 24" strap on!)and shes alot better than most of the (so called) desperate women on this site too! she got brains! learn from her!

ill give you £50
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769589
    2. Trying to create a list of short modern video games. Any suggestions?11
    3. #KoemanIn, Thank You Koeman for trying to get Everton relegated!811
    4. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48911002

See more discussions