Groups

12000 microsoft points £20

Banned
    my mates just said he got this

can anyone tell me how?

he says summit about another account and its all legit?

i said its fraud and hes took the huff and not speaking anymore about it.

whats the script?

7 Comments

Send me your gamer tag & £20 Paypal to [email protected]takingthepiss.com & I'll send you 12000 points over
    Edited by: "ChrisUK" 28th Jan 2011

there are three ways i have heard of
    1) something about a way microsoft hands points to developers
    2) stolen credit card used to load up a new account to sell on
    3)hacked someone account and loaded it using the card on the account and selling it before its recovered

all of which are illegal, your "mate" is a mug

It's a loophole and it's only meant for reviewers and microsoft employees............just laugh when the Live ban hammer catches him up.

Original Poster Banned

Syzable

It's a loophole and it's only meant for reviewers and microsoft … It's a loophole and it's only meant for reviewers and microsoft employees............just laugh when the Live ban hammer catches him up.

lol i said that to him

daft sausage that he is.

i was like 12000 for that price is insane as its that price for 2100 in asda!

Original Poster Banned

ChrisUK

Send me your gamer tag & £20 Paypal to [email protected] & I'll … Send me your gamer tag & £20 Paypal to [email protected] & I'll send you 12000 points over

how about £50 for 4 lots mate?

oh wait, theres a cap on what you sell here? lolol

Syzable

It's a loophole and it's only meant for reviewers and microsoft … It's a loophole and it's only meant for reviewers and microsoft employees............just laugh when the Live ban hammer catches him up.

Just out of interest what loophole?

bob100

Just out of interest what loophole?

It's all about setting up a new gamertag using the loophole which credits your account with 4000 points at a time (can't remember how it's done now but their are guides out there).

People then buy the gamertag, buy all the marketplace stuff with it which registers it to the console and then go back to their original gamertag and it's all there available. However, because when people purchase the games it registers the console id and not the gamertag if M$ pick up on it then it's ban hammer time at the least.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cracked windscreen, is it safe and legal to drive?1214
      2. Tooth extraction33
      3. Amazon prime subscribe & save33
      4. Need an iPhone 7 Plus unlocked. Any websites that you can recommend?44

See more discussions