120gb xbox360 HD £32.99 woolworths

Could someone send me the link to this expired item that went on this morning, I cant seem to find it in all my searches.I want to see the comments before i vent my spleen at woolies. They mis priced and had the audacity to send a reply that suggest i made a mistake when ordering.No apology no sorry no £5 compo voucher like tesco do.

4 Comments

Vent anger at what?

This was so obviously a miss price. They paid you back.

You lost nothing.

Original Poster

matt3454;2556759

Vent anger at what?This was so obviously a miss price. They paid you … Vent anger at what?This was so obviously a miss price. They paid you back.You lost nothing.

I wouldnt have minded if they simple said" look we miss priced the item we apologise we wont take payment"
What they did was send me an e-mail saying it was my fault!I had either "hit the cancel order button by mistake.Ordered to large a quant than they had stock of.I asked them to cancel.Some of my details i submitted must have been incorrect.Couldnt Validate my credit card.Or i didnt respons to there request for Information.
All of which do not apply to my transaction. Yes I lost nothin but for the cheeky sods to try and blame me for there cock up is ridiculous.

I put @hotmaill.com instead of @hotmail.com for my email address so didn't get any emails.

Messaged them asking why, and if they say its my fault as I cancelled it, I'll let them know I couldn't have as I was in Manchester all day!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846115
    2. How much would you pay for this chair?66
    3. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2235
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764082

See more discussions