£125 Voucher for purchasing life insurance with MoneySupermarket

Found 18th Jun
- Take out a life insurance policy (provided you haven't taken one out since Oct 16 with MoneySupermarket) and pay for 3 months to receive £125 voucher
- Set term to 5 years
- Set pay-out to £10,000
- Cost for me was c. £3.50 per month so £114.50 profit

moneysupermarket.com/lif…-1/
Community Updates
MiscLife Insurance
9 Comments
Moved to MISC as it's a MoneySupermarket voucher as per previous listings, thanks @Chrisrules33
sigma3 m ago

Moved to MISC as it's a MoneySupermarket voucher as per previous listings, …Moved to MISC as it's a MoneySupermarket voucher as per previous listings, thanks @Chrisrules33

Cheers mate, wasn't sure where to post it
£3.69 for me, I’ve given it a try here’s hoping it comes through. Thank you
Done, about £3.50 for me too, fingers crossed 🤞🏼
£1.89 for me
I don't smoke or drink, nothing wrong with me but coming up at £5 a month?!
OneGloveOnTheFence11 h, 4 m ago

I don't smoke or drink, nothing wrong with me but coming up at £5 a month?!

Check you haven't answered yes to a Q that may increase your risk (as long as it isn't true, ofc), if that isn't the issue then it may be post code.
Chrisrules33414 m ago

Check you haven't answered yes to a Q that may increase your risk (as long …Check you haven't answered yes to a Q that may increase your risk (as long as it isn't true, ofc), if that isn't the issue then it may be post code.

I found the issue...for some reason my phone brings up a lot more questions than my work colleague's, did it on his and £3.66.. That'll do!
OneGloveOnTheFence1 h, 4 m ago

I found the issue...for some reason my phone brings up a lot more …I found the issue...for some reason my phone brings up a lot more questions than my work colleague's, did it on his and £3.66.. That'll do!

Free £110ish then!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions