£125 Voucher for purchasing life insurance with MoneySupermarket

Found 18th Jun
- Take out a life insurance policy (provided you haven't taken one out since Oct 16 with MoneySupermarket) and pay for 3 months to receive £125 voucher
- Set term to 5 years
- Set pay-out to £10,000
- Cost for me was c. £3.50 per month so £114.50 profit

moneysupermarket.com/lif…-1/
Community Updates
MiscLife Insurance
20 Comments
Moved to MISC as it's a MoneySupermarket voucher as per previous listings, thanks @Chrisrules33
sigma3 m ago

Moved to MISC as it's a MoneySupermarket voucher as per previous listings, …Moved to MISC as it's a MoneySupermarket voucher as per previous listings, thanks @Chrisrules33

Cheers mate, wasn't sure where to post it
£3.69 for me, I’ve given it a try here’s hoping it comes through. Thank you
Done, about £3.50 for me too, fingers crossed 🤞🏼
£1.89 for me
I don't smoke or drink, nothing wrong with me but coming up at £5 a month?!
OneGloveOnTheFence11 h, 4 m ago

I don't smoke or drink, nothing wrong with me but coming up at £5 a month?!

Check you haven't answered yes to a Q that may increase your risk (as long as it isn't true, ofc), if that isn't the issue then it may be post code.
Chrisrules33414 m ago

Check you haven't answered yes to a Q that may increase your risk (as long …Check you haven't answered yes to a Q that may increase your risk (as long as it isn't true, ofc), if that isn't the issue then it may be post code.

I found the issue...for some reason my phone brings up a lot more questions than my work colleague's, did it on his and £3.66.. That'll do!
OneGloveOnTheFence1 h, 4 m ago

I found the issue...for some reason my phone brings up a lot more …I found the issue...for some reason my phone brings up a lot more questions than my work colleague's, did it on his and £3.66.. That'll do!

Free £110ish then!
Got my email today confirming reward, after just 2 months
TCB/Quidco always has some insurance one with high pay outs.

I did beagle street one on quidco for a relative and mine on TCB, both paid out after some months
Got confirmation yesterday - cheers!
Me too! I’ve cancelled my direct debit before the 3rd payment. Hopefully it still gets sent out
Anyone received their voucher yet? I'm on day 28 now, no sign.
miikeyblue1 h, 11 m ago

Anyone received their voucher yet? I'm on day 28 now, no sign.

I haven't yet... hoping to get it soon. I am glad I posted this "deal" here as I forgot about it until everyone started commenting again lol
Just called up and chased mine. They're going to investigate why I've not received it and get back to me in 7-10 days...
miikeyblue1 h, 53 m ago

Just called up and chased mine. They're going to investigate why I've not …Just called up and chased mine. They're going to investigate why I've not received it and get back to me in 7-10 days...

It's gonna be one of those hey..?
I've not heard a thing either, so just fired off an email to them
Got mine in the post yesterday.
Mine arrived Friday. Cheers.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants