Found 15th Mar 2009
apart from socks and real steaks (I already have substantial amount there), anyone got any ideas?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
35 Comments

in b4 the hate

Original Poster

not for me

Titchimp;4648850

in b4 the hate

Another titchimp classic

Real steak?

I'm willing to help invest in socks. I have quite a collection!

Model car? BMW for instance?

Original Poster

pghstochaj;4648861

Real steak?

even better

Buy a printing kit & print your own money.
If Golden Brown can do it why shouldn't we?

A few kebabs.

How about a mini scooter to get around town when your driver has night off....

starsparkle2311;4648877

Joke book?

lol

skusey is a joke

book

Hey OP, i think you made a mis-steak with your spelling

Original Poster

g1bbuk;4648878

Buy a printing kit & print your own money.If Golden Brown can do it why … Buy a printing kit & print your own money.If Golden Brown can do it why shouldn't we?

I am not as sad, I actually have a REAL life, ie; I have a partner, I work full time, I have a car(which I can drive myself-not my mummy), a mobile phone, a 12mp camera, 1 watch(which will suffice), I am old enough to drink, I dont have acne, I am not a prostitute, I dont need to lie, dont claim to be what I am not

Stick it on West ham half time full time tomorrow night . Doubled without even trying :thumbsup:

Banned

How about a brand new shiny "T" shirt from Primark?

Original Poster

darren9030;4648917

Stick it on West ham half time full time tomorrow night . Doubled without … Stick it on West ham half time full time tomorrow night . Doubled without even trying :thumbsup:

already done, sent my chauffeur to do it

skusey;4648952

already done, sent my chauffeur to do it

lmao :giggle:

Banned

i hear theres a **** poor championship team who recently thought they would be recieving 40million for some reason but turns out will only be 10mill due to there case being mainly based on lies and dreams
i also hear there unhappy with that decision so im sure they could do with some extra help financially lol

Original Poster

rm13_hammer;4649001

i hear theres a **** poor championship team who recently thought they … i hear theres a **** poor championship team who recently thought they would be recieving 40million for some reason but turns out will only be 10mill i also there unhappy with that so im sure they could do with some extra help lol

where they belong IMO, 1 man does not make a team, never has, never will.
Its a team sport.

cumulative betting on a goal to be scored in a footie match (90 mins), 90 correct in a row bags you 10k

Original Poster

Ha ha, lasted longer that the dirty rats thread

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;4649110

oooh is it a competition?I like … oooh is it a competition?I like Skusey.................................But I also like dirty rat.......................................FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will be reported for child abuse as he is 15.
1-0 to the skusemeister

Banned

darren9030;4648917

Stick it on West ham half time full time tomorrow night . Doubled without … Stick it on West ham half time full time tomorrow night . Doubled without even trying :thumbsup:

Fly to California (7 hours behind) and place a bet on Spurs winning 2-1 Away to Aston Vanilla.

(Yeh I know thats an old pun..... but couldnt think of another way to plonk that scoreline in!):p

Original Poster

guv;4649155

Fly to California (7 hours behind) and place a bet on Spurs winning 2-1 … Fly to California (7 hours behind) and place a bet on Spurs winning 2-1 Away to Aston Vanilla.(Yeh I know thats an old pun..... but couldnt think of another way to plonk that scoreline in!):p

deserved win IMO, Bent is still carp though

You could pimp your ride for 12 squid 50
http://zedomax.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/cardboard-wings.jpg

Banned

skusey;4649217

deserved win IMO, Bent is still carp though

Tell me about it! I thought he was going to clear that ball of the line!

Original Poster

michelleleemoo;4649222

You could pimp your ride for 12 squid 50

[SIZE="7"]just bought a new motor, 2006 Ford Focus 1.6 Zetec Climate.
Picking it up next saturday.
I will post pics[/SIZE]

or you could buy this ]http//ww…060 and give it to you know who:-D

skusey;4649260

[SIZE="7"]just bought a new motor, 2006 Ford Focus 1.6 Zetec … [SIZE="7"]just bought a new motor, 2006 Ford Focus 1.6 Zetec Climate.Picking it up next saturday.I will post pics[/SIZE]

Im not going to pretend I know anything about cars because I dont Was joking you know, not being horrible :oops: I drive a clapped out clio :w00t:

Original Poster

michelleleemoo;4649309

Im not going to pretend I know anything about cars because I dont Was … Im not going to pretend I know anything about cars because I dont Was joking you know, not being horrible :oops: I drive a clapped out clio :w00t:

thats ok, didnt take it as an insult!!
Just letting ya know about my new car.

Banana79;4648862

I'm willing to help invest in socks. I have quite a collection!

Are you a sockbroker?

Original Poster

shibi din;4649367

Are you a sockbroker?

yes, but only at the foot of the ladder

starsparkle2311;4650317

bwahayahahahahahhaahahaseriously tho' skusey, that is your funniest joke … bwahayahahahahahhaahahaseriously tho' skusey, that is your funniest joke ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Too right that was funnier than the 2 Ronnies :lol::lol:

KFC and rob them of a couple of legs

Some tubs of rat poison.

Wish there was a forum equivalent.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Whey protien618
    2. Wireless headphones11
    3. Driving anxiety.2429
    4. I’m in dire need of a dash cam with remote viewing capability over 4G916