Groups

12.5k to invest...

apart from stocks and real estate (I already have substantial amount there), anyone got any ideas?

thanks.commerce

88 Comments

In 1st

put it back in the monopoly box?

Banned

annie lennox says it best

whhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyy

Original Poster

perhaps e-commerce, anyone got any experience in that area?

casparwhite;4648520

annie lennox says it bestwhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyy

keeps me busy lol.

magic beans?

Banned

Buy some friends?

Why would someone with such an excellent business aptitude ask for investment advice on a forum?

TOTAL CLOWN

Original Poster

barky;4648538

magic beans?

fools_gold;4648542

cheese?

I know your trying to be funny, but I was thinking about renting some land and growing my own crops. I don't know if its profitable though.
    teambintip;4648548

Why would someone with such an excellent business aptitude ask for … Why would someone with such an excellent business aptitude ask for investment advice on a forum?TOTAL CLOWN

hi im only 20, I have 4 years of property experience and 2 years of stockbroking, i would not call it "excellent" but thanks for the compliment

guv;4648543

Buy some friends?

he only has 12.5k

Supermod

Shares in coffee plantations.

black gerbil1;4648555

I know your trying to be funny, but I was thinking about renting some … I know your trying to be funny, but I was thinking about renting some land and growing my own crops. I don't know if its profitable though.hi im only 20, I have 4 years of property experience and 2 years of stockbroking, i would not call it "excellent" but thanks for the compliment

rent some land in narnia-you clearly live there already so not far to travel.

Banned

barky;4648559

he only has 12.5k

Good point!:thumbsup:

Does $12.5K Zimbawean buy a pack of peanuts these days?

Banned

barky;4648573

rent some land in narnia-you clearly live there already so not far to … rent some land in narnia-you clearly live there already so not far to travel.

BWAHAHAHAHA

Original Poster

fools_gold;4648568

i google'd black gerbil and found this on urban dictionary … i google'd black gerbil and found this on urban dictionary http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=the+jfkha ha cracks me up

hahaha epic, WE ON TV?
    magicjay1986;4648564

Shares in coffee plantations.

whats the vig in that market, do you have any annual reports of businesses who operate in that market, good idea thanks.

you could invest it in FHM ITALY ...oh no wait-it doesnt exist!

what about a half share in an invisible beamer?

with the impending nuclear apocalypse i'd invest it in, guns, oil, tinned food, bottled water and a bolt hole on a remote scottish island.

Oil??

Original Poster

barky;4648631

you could invest it in FHM ITALY ...oh no wait-it doesnt exist!what about … you could invest it in FHM ITALY ...oh no wait-it doesnt exist!what about a half share in an invisible beamer?

if your not going to be serious then dont bother
    ants97;4648649

with the impending nuclear apocalypse i'd invest it in, guns, oil, tinned … with the impending nuclear apocalypse i'd invest it in, guns, oil, tinned food, bottled water and a bolt hole on a remote scottish island.

12.5k aint really enough to invest in guns and oil unless im buying more shares, good idea though. I want something small to invest in, high risk.

its only 12k so I dont mind if it dont work out

your play money must be very thin,I'm sure my daughters early learning centre till doesnt hold that much

black gerbil1;4648667

if your not going to be serious then dont bother12.5k aint really enough … if your not going to be serious then dont bother12.5k aint really enough to invest in guns and oil unless im buying more shares, good idea though. I want something small to invest in, high risk.its only 12k so I dont mind if it dont work out

yeah it'd be a start though and you'll be infinitely more prepared when the nukes start dropping than 99.9% of the population.

and if it doesn't kick off then people will always want guns, oil and water.

black gerbil1;4648667

its only 12k so I dont mind if it dont work out

Why lie to yourself? Everyone reading this thread knows definitively that you are a liar.

Banned

12.5 k, thats like 72 and a half pretend friends

black gerbil1;4648667

if your not going to be serious then dont bother12.5k aint really enough … if your not going to be serious then dont bother12.5k aint really enough to invest in guns and oil unless im buying more shares, good idea though. I want something small to invest in, high risk.its only 12k so I dont mind if it dont work out

yep you right-its only 12k -why not just burn it cos its hardly worth the bother.

something small and high risk??-how about your modelling career?

the tips at subway must be good this week eh?

I can recommend some stocks you might be able to afford - how about oxo, knorr.....

Banned

twleve and a half pence ahahahahahahaha pocket money tight this month then

dog_cop;4648737

twleve and a half pence ahahahahahahaha pocket money tight this month … twleve and a half pence ahahahahahahaha pocket money tight this month then

Half pence was only around when you were a boy....us youngsters don't know what it is !

Banned

Lulu'sMammy;4648755

Half pence was only around when you were a boy....us youngsters don't … Half pence was only around when you were a boy....us youngsters don't know what it is !

yeah I bet he has raided his dads piggy bank.. another class post by the hamster .. :roll:

fools_gold;4648568

i google'd black gerbil and found this on urban dictionary … i google'd black gerbil and found this on urban dictionary http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=the+jfkha ha cracks me up

loooool :thumbsup:

will I receive an infraction if I spam this for lying?

Banned

black gerbil1;4648613

hahaha epic, WE ON TV?whats the vig in that market, do you have any … hahaha epic, WE ON TV?whats the vig in that market, do you have any annual reports of businesses who operate in that market, good idea thanks.

Why am I reminded of this film?

http://www.geocities.com/theactionkingsk/BoilerRoom-DVDcoverart.jpg

Original Poster

ants97;4648697

yeah it'd be a start though and you'll be infinitely more prepared when … yeah it'd be a start though and you'll be infinitely more prepared when the nukes start dropping than 99.9% of the population. and if it doesn't kick off then people will always want guns, oil and water.

lool:thumbsup:
    teambintip;4648704

Why lie to yourself? Everyone reading this thread knows definitively that … Why lie to yourself? Everyone reading this thread knows definitively that you are a liar.

yeah a liar looool, i only posted pics of my plasma, 9 watches, £200 camera, £550 clothes etc

Banned

black gerbil1;4648795

lool:thumbsup:yeah a liar looool, i only posted pics of my plasma, 9 … lool:thumbsup:yeah a liar looool, i only posted pics of my plasma, 9 watches, £200 camera, £550 clothes etc

ah pri mark had a sale on this week :whistling:

Stain remover?

Even if this money was real (it's not, of course), why would people give you good ideas? Go out and do the work, and one day it might work out for you.

black gerbil1;4648795

lool:thumbsup:yeah a liar looool, i only posted pics of my plasma, 9 … lool:thumbsup:yeah a liar looool, i only posted pics of my plasma, 9 watches, £200 camera, £550 clothes etc

dangerous fantasist-I find it truly scary that you and the other character with the make believe beamer are actually walking the streets.

that fhm italy magazine come out yet?

So you have £12k to invest but you can't afford a decent camera to take pictures of your fake watches, fake clothes, fake life....

Original Poster

barky;4648828

dangerous fantasist-I find it truly scary that you and the other … dangerous fantasist-I find it truly scary that you and the other character with the make believe beamer are actually walking the streets.that fhm italy magazine come out yet?

it is this month its gonna be MEGA!
    gari189;4648830

So you have £12k to invest but you can't afford a decent camera to take … So you have £12k to invest but you can't afford a decent camera to take pictures of your fake watches, fake clothes, fake life....

wow alot of h4te there gazzarooney.

I think im going to invest in a few small business (hairdressers,corner shops etc) what do people think about that?

Banned

black gerbil1;4648854

it is this month its gonna be MEGA!wow alot of h4te there gazzarooney.I … it is this month its gonna be MEGA!wow alot of h4te there gazzarooney.I think im going to invest in a few small business (hairdressers,corner shops etc) what do people think about that?

yes your going to get a paper round :w00t:

black gerbil1;4648854

it is this month its gonna be MEGA!wow alot of h4te there gazzarooney.I … it is this month its gonna be MEGA!wow alot of h4te there gazzarooney.I think im going to invest in a few small business (hairdressers,corner shops etc) what do people think about that?

Yeah, I hear that corner shops and hairdresses are calling out for share based investments from 20 year olds with no experience. Go for it.

Original Poster

pghstochaj;4648890

Yeah, I hear that corner shops and hairdresses are calling out for share … Yeah, I hear that corner shops and hairdresses are calling out for share based investments from 20 year olds with no experience. Go for it.

how much of your day do you spend thinking about me? oh and its "hairdressers" not haird lol

ill start advertising tomorrow!

cant wait
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …249822
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread416714125
      3. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals31409
      4. HOMEBASE CLEARANCE SALE22

See more discussions