Groups
    EXPIRED

13 Slabs available Free for collection from LE5

Hello guys,

I have 13 slabs in good condition. I just want to get rid of. They are in descent condition. They were removed from my front.

Size is 60cm x 60cm x 5cm.

They are very heavy and strong. I used to park my car on then when they were laid and no issues.

As I have moved them before taking the photo therefore you can see a wet patch on them. They are in good condition.

Also please note that I have done my back in moving them therefore will not be able to help transport them to your car or help lifting them.

Any questions then just ask.

Thanks.

6 Comments

have you tried local freegle or freecycle? you will have them moved tonight!

put a bike lock around them - some chav will have them away then

I'll have them !!

Ah wait, read it wrong, you said Slabs.

Thought the b was a g.......

ChrisUK

I'll have them !!

ChrisUK

Ah wait, read it wrong, you said Slabs.Thought the b was a g.......

They are very heavy and strong. I used to park my car on then when they … They are very heavy and strong. I used to park my car on then when they were laid and no issues As I have moved them before taking the photo therefore you can see a wet patch on them

It did seem to be a good deal.

Edited by: "dontasciime" 8th Apr 2011

ChrisUK

I'll have them !!

ChrisUK

Ah wait, read it wrong, you said Slabs.Thought the b was a g.......

They are very heavy and strong. I used to park my car on then when they … They are very heavy and strong. I used to park my car on then when they were laid and no issues As I have moved them before taking the photo therefore you can see a wet patch on them

haha quality
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. GIVEAWAY - Clear out of duplicate CD Keys from Humble Bundle I have yet to …33
      2. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***1832
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767463
      4. One thing you've forgotten56

See more discussions