Groups

£135.00 credit on Tesco phone, can you use other than calls please?

My friend has accrued more than £135.00 in credit on her Tesco mobile as she has been taking advantage of good offer. Not sure what it is nut maybe the £15.00 top up a month for free calls etc. Is there any way you can use the credit up any other way please?

I use a similar thing on 3 pay as you go but always use my credit money up before adding more money, as I would end up in the same position.

Any ideas would be great thanks

4 Comments

text competitions? Internet browsing? Ringtones via text, bet via text

Original Poster

whatsThePoint

Not sure ending up with £135 credit is taking advantage of a good offer

No that is what I think as well. I did explain what would happen but she is doing it this way never the less

bluebindy123

No that is what I think as well. I did explain what would happen but she … No that is what I think as well. I did explain what would happen but she is doing it this way never the less

makes no sense-what happens is,you topup £15,tesco triple it to £45,but you have to use the "free" credit within 30 days or you lose it,but she then still has the £15. So if she is doing a £15 topup every month,and her usage is only the free credit then she builds up a huge balance.

the simple answer is-just dont topup again until she has used the 135.

Original Poster

Now I have got to find a good way of getting my point across again. My friend has not taken any notice before when I explained this would happen better try again soon.

Thanks everyone.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. WHY CANT I JUST TYPE IN THE TEXT BOX34
      2. TEKKEN goes mobile (iOS/Andorid)24
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3781462
      4. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…2176

See more discussions