1355% APR and its still legal !

Havent missed any decimals, its 1355 % APR... on a 30 day loan from Payday UK.

Sounds a bit scary, but apparently, they're in line with 'bank charges' (or lower) if expressed in APR

paydayuk.co.uk/get…tml

18 Comments

For 25% interest a month, I'd loan people money..

Thats ridiculous!!

It aint too bad if you use quidco though, £70 cashback for Borrowing £80, and paying back £100

Original Poster

ctuk;2342362

It aint too bad if you use quidco though, £70 cashback for Borrowing £80, … It aint too bad if you use quidco though, £70 cashback for Borrowing £80, and paying back £100

Thats what I thought too.. :-D

wow - that's ridiculous. the public should be protected from loan sharks.

Hows progress going with this? Has anyone tried it and got their loan yet?

That's disgusting :x

lol!
with quidco :P

Quidco tracked - It'll cost me £20 and I'll make £50... teach the *******s a lesson!

[email protected];2343184

Quidco tracked - It'll cost me £20 and I'll make £50... teach the * … Quidco tracked - It'll cost me £20 and I'll make £50... teach the *******s a lesson!

Excellent!

I don't trust quidco enough to give it a go, they turned down my £25 paddy power as "unable to trace"

i've taken an 80 quid loan and my 70 quid from quidco has tracked - pay back the 100 in a week or so and i'm 50 quid up

Banned

I actually know someone that got caught out with something similar. He needed cash ultra quick (and I still cant beleive he did what he did!) for a house purchase deposit. He was a pretty wealthy guy too (owned about 10 houses) and ended up losing the lot and fled to Ireland because the £750,000 he'd paid them wasnt enough!!!! The police refused to act on the "threats on his life" because nothing had happened! I guess they needed something more serious like a body before they'd put their speed cameras away!!!

ctuk;2344415

I don't trust quidco enough to give it a go, they turned down my £25 … I don't trust quidco enough to give it a go, they turned down my £25 paddy power as "unable to trace"

Did you do an earnings enquiry and they still couldn't trace it?

sounds legit, were do I sign?

hellfire;2345623

Did you do an earnings enquiry and they still couldn't trace it?

[IMG]img.photobucket.com/alb…jpg?t=1213883358[/IMG]

I Don't mind too much because the bet never lost, but on this one with paydayuk, you're guaranteed to lose £20 but not guaranteed to gain £70 cashback

nothing is garunteed with quidco.

Its not meant as a way of earning money, just as a way on saving what your going to buy anyway.

I did say when I posted the original topic on this that its a gamble (same as the ladbrooks deal)

hellfire;2342704

Hows progress going with this? Has anyone tried it and got their loan yet?

Yeah I did this. I received my £70 cashback before PaydayUK wanted their money back
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. hOW SHOCKED WERE YOU AT THE GLASGOW FRUIT MARKET CONFLAGRATION??1010
    2. Sad news about Barcelona67
    3. Xbox One X pre order £449.99 @ Game (out 9th Nov)2446
    4. Any PS4 News Here29213604

See more discussions