EXPIRED

14" (35cm) high chest of drawers!?!?!?!

I'm in desperate need of an end of bed chest of drawers which are only about 14" high so they don't protrude over the mattress Does anyone know where I could get something like this as somewhere like IKEA don't really have what I want Surely they must exist.

ps, I don't want to spend loads on them!!

8 Comments

What wood are you after? I was in need for a chest of drawers for my baby's room. It had to be a certain size. I ended up getting them made for £110 for a large 4 drawer chest of drawers in pine and they delivered free of charge. Fantastic quality and a good price. Try looking in the yellow pages.

Kills me to say it but ebay sometimes have good deals, they are mostly slight second (a noticable knot) but you can get some good ones.

Original Poster

thanks for the replies, I hadn't considered ebay!!

35cm high would more likely be a coffee table with drawers/drawer. Something like this:

argos.co.uk/sta…htm

Original Poster

thanks palspal! Thats pretty much what I meant. Although I was looking to spend half of that. How did you know I wanted it to double up as a TV stand for the bottom of my bed!

lol :-D

Argos have this one cheaper but a cm too high and the drawer is very small:
argos.co.uk/web…=11
It is self assemble so you could always leave off the feet. :roll:

There is also this one on special offer:
argos.co.uk/web…=11

Original Poster

Thanks again palspal. I did see those after following your link from the previous post and they are sort of what I am after but 2 drawers would be better Thanks though as I unless the pine shop near my parents have something I'll probably end up going for small drawer Minsk

Additions Direct are usually good for furniture but they have nothing with two drawers at that height + price.
additionsdirect.co.uk/rf/…o=0

But this might be a good alternative to the Minsk in oak or wallnut:
additionsdirect.co.uk/rf/…535

The photo isn't very useful but the ends must be open like the Minsk.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Help choosing an Android box please.33
    2. whats a worthy sony x3 compact replacement?11
    3. What dog food do your feed your dog2333
    4. harley benton guitars11

See more discussions