14 day Xbox live code please

Found 15th Mar
hi everyone, long story short kids Xbox live expired and we had the offer for £26.50 and i thought I'd buy it the next day as was busy. come next day and offers gone waited a month and still no offer.

Was hoping if someone had a 14 day code they'd be nice enough to share and hopefully this time when live expires i can buy the discount price straight away.

so thank you you to anyone nice enough to throw a code my way and no biggie if no one does. as i always say you don't ask you don't get.

thank You for reading this far
Community Updates
  1. Ask
  2. Gaming
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Gaming
11 Comments
Try buying it off eBay should be 99p - £2
Original Poster
omar0201 m ago

Try buying it off eBay should be 99p - £2

Really i wasnt aware you could buy codes on ebay I'll check that thanks for that
adhkarzf1 m ago

Really i wasnt aware you could buy codes on ebay I'll check that thanks …Really i wasnt aware you could buy codes on ebay I'll check that thanks for that

No worries thats where I buy it from sometimes it's normally £1 for 1 months online and the seller tells you the account by email usually in 5-10 mins
omar0201 h, 36 m ago

No worries thats where I buy it from sometimes it's normally £1 for 1 …No worries thats where I buy it from sometimes it's normally £1 for 1 months online and the seller tells you the account by email usually in 5-10 mins

THe account? So not like a legitimate code then..
Original Poster
hethekid1 h, 0 m ago

THe account? So not like a legitimate code then..

I'm sorry i don't get it what do you mean? Please explain
adhkarzf23 m ago

I'm sorry i don't get it what do you mean? Please explain

He’s asking whether it’s a code or not
It works 100% but it's an account with 2 weeks online capability
omar0202 h, 57 m ago

It works 100% but it's an account with 2 weeks online capability

The same account you can sign up yourself for and get a free trial?
Original Poster
Ok i don't know what anyone's talking about now
omar02016 h, 15 m ago

No worries thats where I buy it from sometimes it's normally £1 for 1 …No worries thats where I buy it from sometimes it's normally £1 for 1 months online and the seller tells you the account by email usually in 5-10 mins

Yeah, ain't nobody got time for that.

adhkarzf30 m ago

Ok i don't know what anyone's talking about now

Ignore previous posts.

You can buy trial codes on ebay, 24 hours, 48 hours, 14 days etc.

You can also buy an account that will give you access to Xbox live, they send you log in details and you use the new account.

This isn't what you are after for more than one reason.

You want a trial code, not a trial account.

14 day trial code £3.39 ebay item 332349088888

14 day trial code £3.49 ebay item 202186355526

same thing £3.28 item 302614026103

Buy which ever has sold the most of that item.
Original Poster
dataload3 h, 2 m ago

Yeah, ain't nobody got time for that.Ignore previous posts.You can buy …Yeah, ain't nobody got time for that.Ignore previous posts.You can buy trial codes on ebay, 24 hours, 48 hours, 14 days etc.You can also buy an account that will give you access to Xbox live, they send you log in details and you use the new account. This isn't what you are after for more than one reason.You want a trial code, not a trial account.14 day trial code £3.39 ebay item 33234908888814 day trial code £3.49 ebay item 202186355526same thing £3.28 item 302614026103Buy which ever has sold the most of that item.

Thank you so much
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants