1440p Gaming Monitor

Posted 2nd Aug 2020
Hey all, I’ve just ordered all the parts for a computer and I’m looking for a decent monitor to pair it with. Something around 27” 1440p resolution. Does anybody have a recommendation or a good deal they know of?
Community Updates
Ask
9 Comments
I use an Lg ultragear 32gk650f, a little bit bigger than 27 but im more than happy with it
What's your budget? What refresh rate are you looking for?
To be honest, I’d be looking to spend around £300 absolute maximum. Looking for 144Hz refresh rate. I’m using an RTX 2070 as my GPU.
Another one to consider, this one i have personally:

amazon.co.uk/Sam…h=1

144hz & 1440p
EDIT: just seen this one is used. It was this price for a new one a few months back
Edited by: "118luke" 3rd Aug
Thanks for the suggestion, I’ve saw expired deals on here that are much cheaper than the current prices.
the VG271UP u wont have done, only the crappy TN screens at this spec or rubbish ms ones.

so QS lies u want that spec u desire on a let down TN colouring or actually want top dog with correct colour correction under an ips and get what u pay for?
Edited by: "sarden84" 3rd Aug
sarden8403/08/2020 09:15

the VG271UP u wont have done, only the crappy TN screens at this spec or …the VG271UP u wont have done, only the crappy TN screens at this spec or rubbish ms ones.so QS lies u want that spec u desire on a let down TN colouring or actually want top dog with correct colour correction under an ips and get what u pay for?

There’s a monitor with the model number VG271UP? Videogame 27 1 Up!
PAISAL03/08/2020 09:33

There’s a monitor with the model number VG271UP? Videogame 27 1 Up!

lmao, good one
Post a comment
@
    Text