EXPIRED

15-20 bottles of mixed wine for tomorrow!!

Hi guys

I am trying to find the best deal for the above, I have found the 3 for £10 offer in Asda which seems to be the best in store offer. Does anybody else know if there are any bulk discount offers in any of the other supermarkets/wine shops etc??

Thanks in advance

Freers

4 Comments

I haven't been in to our local one lately but I used to get 8 bottles of wine from Iceland for £20. Not brilliant wines but didn't taste too bad. Failing that we have a Home Bargains that sells wines sometimes from £1.69 a bottle!!

if you have a victoria wines or threshers near you they are doing 3 for 2 on all still wines at the moment which is good or if u want sparkling when u buy 3 or more you will get 20% off

Personally, I'm not a fan of Asda for wine deals. Sainsbury or Co-Op always have some half price deals on & you get an extra 5% off when you buy 6 bottles at Sainsbury:thumbsup:

Original Poster

Hi guys, thanks for your help, nipped into tesco at lunchtime, managed to bag a few 1.5l bottles of rose for £5 each, not sure if this is nationwide (haven't looked online) but should go down well tomorrow night!! And they still do the 5% off when you buy 6 bottles.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Kia Rio 1.0 T-GDI (petrol) vs Rio 1.4 CRDI (diesel)67
    2. Parcel2go - missing parcel to italy34
    3. Any eBay final value fee promos?11
    4. Sportsmania.eu down. Any alternatives?2342

See more discussions