15" Alloy Wheels - Do They Fit Any Car

Found 10th Apr 2010
Basically, bought a car with 15" wheels which are not alloy. Can we get any 15" alloys and they will automatically fit or do we need to buy the actual manufacturer ones.

Cheers HUKDers

12 Comments

All vehicle wheels are different

Go to a motorfactors or Halfords they have wheels a reasonable prices

depends how many bolts hold you wheels on to the car, 3, 4, 5 or more studs. check with halfords

Most ebay auctions will state which cars the alloys are suitable for if you want to look there.

If you do a bit of research online, you will be able to find which cars have the same fitment as your car - some have 4 bolts, some 5 and the pitch circle diameter will differ from car to car, etc.

HTH :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Cheers everyone, will do some research.

What car is it??

You need to know the PCD, Offset and Bore of a stand set of alloys for that car depending on width.

Tell me what car and i will advise you the details..

Rick

Original Poster

RickT;8335008

What car is it??You need to know the PCD, Offset and Bore of a stand set … What car is it??You need to know the PCD, Offset and Bore of a stand set of alloys for that car depending on width.Tell me what car and i will advise you the details..Rick

Its a Renault Megane Scenic, 2006, 1.5 cDi. Cheers

I think they're 4x100 pcd, are you looking at wheels off another car? If so what is it?

Original Poster

jtx;8335048

I think they're 4x100 pcd, are you looking at wheels off another car? If … I think they're 4x100 pcd, are you looking at wheels off another car? If so what is it?

Dunno yet, was just gonna take a look at eBay but didn't know if I could just search any 15" alloys

Model - Scenic
Year - 03 >
PCD - 4×100
Offset - 37 to 45
Bore - 60.1

The above the data I have sourced from a site, I think its correct PLEASE ENSURE you confirm this before buying any wheels..

It may be an idea for you to sign up at renaultforums.co.uk/sho…933 (or any other Renualt forum) and ask the question there too to ensure the figures are 100%..

Rick

Original Poster

RickT;8335102

Model - ScenicYear - 03PCD - 4×100Offset - 37 to 45 Bore … Model - ScenicYear - 03PCD - 4×100Offset - 37 to 45 Bore - 60.1The above the data I have sourced from a site, I think its correct PLEASE ENSURE you confirm this before buying any wheels..It may be an idea for you to sign up at http://www.renaultforums.co.uk/showthread.php?p=195933 (or any other Renualt forum) and ask the question there too to ensure the figures are 100%..Rick

Thanx for the info Rick, much appreciated :thumbsup:

mufc72;8335130

Thanx for the info Rick, much appreciated :thumbsup:

No problem

Rick
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Android pay set up611
    2. Whey protien637
    3. CEX grading33