Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

£15 Cashback when you spend £35+ @Iceland via TopCashback

Posted 20th Dec 2019
I’ve had an email with some great offers from TopCashback. This seems to be the next best offer as you can get £15 cashback from a £35+ spend at Iceland via TopCashback.

This may be account specific but definitely worth checking your emails!

Also, this is limited to 1 Cashback offer per member!
Community Updates

Groups

8 Comments
Is this instore or online
Dylan_Smith13520/12/2019 20:07

Is this instore or online

This would be online only as you have to through through the link on TopCashback’s website/App through to Iceland. This is how they are able to then track your purchase and issue you Cashback. Unfortunately I don’t know how long it takes for them to issue you with your Cashback. Hope this helps!
Gh057_JT20/12/2019 21:39

This would be online only as you have to through through the link on …This would be online only as you have to through through the link on TopCashback’s website/App through to Iceland. This is how they are able to then track your purchase and issue you Cashback. Unfortunately I don’t know how long it takes for them to issue you with your Cashback. Hope this helps!

I liked it when they used to do snap and save when you had to take a photo of receipt
Thanks for posting. Wondering if I sign up to TCB will I get this offer
Dylan_Smith13520/12/2019 22:41

I liked it when they used to do snap and save when you had to take a photo …I liked it when they used to do snap and save when you had to take a photo of receipt

Well it’s worth keeping your online receipt incase it doesn’t track so that you have a proof of purchase to make a claim. I’ve recently had to this on my ‘Airtime Rewards’ app when purchasing goods in store didn’t get tracked, so I made a claim and had to upload my receipt or they wouldn’t look into my claim. Not sure if it would be the same with TopCashback as it’s online but assume it would be a similar process.
Alexandralocks21/12/2019 00:50

Thanks for posting. Wondering if I sign up to TCB will I get this offer …Thanks for posting. Wondering if I sign up to TCB will I get this offer

Possibly? I’ve only had my TopCashback account a month as I’ve previously only used Quidco. But there’s some great offers on both so no I go between the two of them. It only takes 5 minutes to set up an account so definitely worth trying
1% for existing customers
mikeportsmouth21/12/2019 01:33

1% for existing customers

How long have you been a member? Did you get an email with any of the offers?
39456265-FNGpn.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions