Groups
    EXPIRED

15 coke zone points needed by today, pleeease

Banned
    well my coke came with my shopping with no points, i need to add 15 points today, which leaves me with 50 to enter next monday to get the camera, as can only add 50 a week, i would be very grateful if anyone has any spare, cheers

5 Comments

I've been keeping a look out Sassie , but the few times we've had coke they've not come with any points.

Original Poster Banned

richp

I've been keeping a look out Sassie , but the few times we've had coke … I've been keeping a look out Sassie , but the few times we've had coke they've not come with any points.

thank you rich, i know its pretty desperate to ask, but unless i get the 15 today i wont make enough points for the camera which finishes a week tuesday

supermod

Sassie give me 2 secs and I'll PM you a 12 point code - need to open the box up. Hopefully some kind souls will then have 3 x 1 point bottles going spare

hi have pm ed you 2 codes

Original Poster Banned

thank you so much, now sorted, would have gone down to asda myself today but the little guy isnt at all well, and dragging him ona nd off buses when well isnt much fun, let alone when he is ill, again thank you so much
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4552123
      2. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp1122
      3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27120
      4. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2546

See more discussions