Groups

15 day Real Debrid Premium account up for grabs

Bought a subscription and they give 15 days to give away. Just create a new account with any email and you will be able to download from 60+ hosts.

First person to say Shabs you are awesome will get it.

Gave a pass couple of years ago here so you can check more information

15 Comments

Are you really awesome
    Edited by: "archer1204" 3rd Jan

Shabs you are awesome

Original Poster

archer1204

Are you really awesome

yes I am

Original Poster

richardjamesjordan

Shabs you are awesome

sent.

shabs you are awesome

Original Poster

summerof76

Missed it :(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xI189E_xA3sX)

lol no excuse .. posted before on JHT and also Whinging thread.

Original Poster

ekpeudoh

shabs you are awesome

awww thank you.. but already gave to richard above

Don't have a clue what it was that you were offering oO

Original Poster

summerof76

Don't have a clue what it was that you were offering oO

Just allows you to download files quickly. (_;)

"Shabs you are awesome will get it".
    Technically, I'm the first to say it

You should have used a comma, if you just wanted people to say "Shabs you are awesome"
    ^^ Ignore the above, I'm just being a twa .

Can you tell me, if I sign up for a RD account and use it in the Happy Hour period.
    Do you just copy and paste your RD username/password details into MiPony or JDownloader, or similar downloading software's settings as a premium account.
    Then, just copy and paste the file's download link into the software to start a download, or do you always have to use RD via the website?
    I hope the above makes sense.

Original Poster

Shatwell

"Shabs you are awesome will get it".Technically, I'm the first to say it … "Shabs you are awesome will get it".Technically, I'm the first to say it :DYou should have used a comma, if you just wanted people to say "Shabs you are awesome" :p^^ Ignore the above, I'm just being a twa .Can you tell me, if I sign up for a RD account and use it in the Happy Hour period.Do you just copy and paste your RD username/password details into MiPony or JDownloader, or similar downloading software's settings as a premium account.Then, just copy and paste the file's download link into the software to start a download, or do you always have to use RD via the website?I hope the above makes sense.

yes it makes sense. I have not tried Happy Hour and jdownloader but I use that as a premium user and
    it downloads the files. using Jdownloader 2. Used to use Happy hour couple of years ago (on the website)
    and found they restricted most of the good hosters like Uploaded but this was ages ago.
    So might be different now. They had a promotion around Christmas that you get 25% more days of any subsciption and so went for 180 days and got 225 days.

shabbird

yes it makes sense. I have not tried Happy Hour and jdownloader but I use … yes it makes sense. I have not tried Happy Hour and jdownloader but I use that as a premium user and it downloads the files. using Jdownloader 2. Used to use Happy hour couple of years ago (on the website)and found they restricted most of the good hosters like Uploaded but this was ages ago. So might be different now. They had a promotion around Christmas that you get 25% more days of any subsciption and so went for 180 days and got 225 days.

Thank you Sir.

Fab giveaway shabs, not entering it but...you really are awesome X)

Original Poster

Shatwell

Thank you Sir.

maccy1

Fab giveaway shabs, not entering it but...you really are awesome X)

awww thank you
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs1649
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1525
      3. Important info for Ryanair customers1825
      4. word association Game73944491

See more discussions