£15 ebay voucher anybody else got one?

Found 22nd May 2008
Also wawnted to know if there was a minimum spend don't want to end up buying stuff then the voucher not working

23 Comments

it should say if there is a minimum spend. Last one i got was for £5 and i bought something for £11 no problems.

I got one for a tenner

I got a £15 one too :thumbsup:

Will be my third voucher this year from the bay!

There is no minimum spend and the voucher includes postage too! As always payment must be through PayPal and applies to a single item only!

So how come I never get one! I don't understand. Do you have to spend a certain amount or do I spend too much. Anyone know?

hannah19790;2156757

So how come I never get one! I don't understand. Do you have to spend a … So how come I never get one! I don't understand. Do you have to spend a certain amount or do I spend too much. Anyone know?

Really have no idea. On the email it says:

£15 off to welcome back an eBay Star‏" Since we last saw you, we've been b … £15 off to welcome back an eBay Star‏" Since we last saw you, we've been busy with new and exciting bargains. Check them out with this £15¹ voucher. To use it, select PayPal as your payment method and enter your redemption code XXXX during checkout.

I never left :?...should do though, ebay's become a joke!

had you stopped using it ?

I was overly happy about getting another £10 one today after I only used my last one yesterday!

£15? and I have spent xxx on them over the past 7/8 years :x

I got £7.50

Mrs.Z;2156887

I was overly happy about getting another £10 one today after I only used … I was overly happy about getting another £10 one today after I only used my last one yesterday!£15? and I have spent xxx on them over the past 7/8 years :x

Lulu'sMammy;2156895

I got £7.50

:whistling:

£15 voucher here too
only bought a couple of things in last few months, so don't know how you qualify for what value of voucher?

I got naff all!!! Its not fair!!

i've not had 1?!

Banned

nowt....never had 1 yet!

lol. Ebay hate me!

How come I never get one?

Abvance;2157266

How come I never get one?

Ebay hate you, like they hate me Dont worry we'll hate Ebay

i got a tenner a couple of months cos the account had not been used for a while and they sent the voucher. It is to get you using ebay again.

I got £10 a few months ago, and i got another £10 recently

Wow! i've had £30 off Ebay this year so far! Just got a £10 one today!

:xBlimey - i've never got a damn penny out of em. Tight sods.

Fingers crossed I'll be getting one as well, I've had the £5 and £10 ones so far.

Nope none for me either!

Sound to me like they send them to you if you haven't used them for a while. Maybe I shouldn't be so loyal and maybe I'll get one!!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Cannot upgrade to iOS 11.0.323
    2. Mobile phone advice710
    3. Christmas presents715
    4. Netflix Family - Anyone got any places going?24

See more discussions