£15 free fuel new customers only via TopCashback - New customers

Found 12th Aug
All you need to do is take a picture of your receipt.

You must be able to clearly see the date and time of the purchase, plus the fuel station name.

You then must sign up to TopCashback and send off the picture of your receipt to claim your money.

The deal is available until Thursday 16 October or until 4,000 have been claimed.

The offer is available at Tesco, Morrisons, Sainsbury’s, Asda, the Co-operative, Esso, BP, Texaco, Gulf, Total, Jet, Murco and Shell petrol stations.
Community Updates
7 Comments
Surely there's no one left who hasn't already signed up to Topcashback and usr HUKD
Steveyorkie7 m ago

Surely there's no one left who hasn't already signed up to Topcashback … Surely there's no one left who hasn't already signed up to Topcashback and usr HUKD

My dad hasn't. Boom
Me neither although I really should so gonna jump on this after work gonna grab £15 of petrol cheers bud.
I feel like signing my kids up
Steveyorkie12th Aug

Surely there's no one left who hasn't already signed up to Topcashback … Surely there's no one left who hasn't already signed up to Topcashback and usr HUKD

*Wave*
Never got round to it but could be tempted by this one
dunc3603 h, 4 m ago

*Wave*Never got round to it but could be tempted by this one

WOW, think of all that money you could be making.
I'm assuming I can combine this with whatever the current referral deal is? Thinking I can refer the wife then get the £15 on her new account.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants