£15 free fuel new customers only via TopCashback - New customers

Found 12th Aug
All you need to do is take a picture of your receipt.

You must be able to clearly see the date and time of the purchase, plus the fuel station name.

You then must sign up to TopCashback and send off the picture of your receipt to claim your money.

The deal is available until Thursday 16 October or until 4,000 have been claimed.

The offer is available at Tesco, Morrisons, Sainsbury’s, Asda, the Co-operative, Esso, BP, Texaco, Gulf, Total, Jet, Murco and Shell petrol stations.
Community Updates
10 Comments
Surely there's no one left who hasn't already signed up to Topcashback and usr HUKD
Steveyorkie7 m ago

Surely there's no one left who hasn't already signed up to Topcashback … Surely there's no one left who hasn't already signed up to Topcashback and usr HUKD

My dad hasn't. Boom
Me neither although I really should so gonna jump on this after work gonna grab £15 of petrol cheers bud.
I feel like signing my kids up
Steveyorkie12th Aug

Surely there's no one left who hasn't already signed up to Topcashback … Surely there's no one left who hasn't already signed up to Topcashback and usr HUKD

*Wave*
Never got round to it but could be tempted by this one
dunc3603 h, 4 m ago

*Wave*Never got round to it but could be tempted by this one

WOW, think of all that money you could be making.
I'm assuming I can combine this with whatever the current referral deal is? Thinking I can refer the wife then get the £15 on her new account.
LankyChris14th Aug

I'm assuming I can combine this with whatever the current referral deal …I'm assuming I can combine this with whatever the current referral deal is? Thinking I can refer the wife then get the £15 on her new account.

Actually you can't. The petrol cashback paid out quickly on my wife's account but my referral is still showing as pending. I asked cussing support. In case anyone did the same and is wondering why, the person referred has to earn £10 cashback before the referral is paid but there's a big list of exclusions for what counts and this offers was excluded.
LankyChris25th Aug

Actually you can't. The petrol cashback paid out quickly on my wife's …Actually you can't. The petrol cashback paid out quickly on my wife's account but my referral is still showing as pending. I asked cussing support. In case anyone did the same and is wondering why, the person referred has to earn £10 cashback before the referral is paid but there's a big list of exclusions for what counts and this offers was excluded.

I did this too, unknowingly...£15 says payable but the £5 zeek referral voucher says confirmed but I can't claim it until that too becomes payable status..thanks for heads up tho.

Guess I'll just have to forget about the £5 voucher or shop for more cashback that comes in from elsewhere.
Edited by: "MYS" 30th Aug
You’ve stated the deal is till Ocotober, however it states September
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions